View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Blender Examples 
Rank 15
Rank 15

There are varying results each time I see these kinds of studies done. Never know what you'd be into until you try it. o.o

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:48 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Oddly I was into it until I tried it. Now it's just a major turn-off. I should have left it a fantasy.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:12 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Elerneron wrote:
Oddly I was into it until I tried it. Now it's just a major turn-off. I should have left it a fantasy.

You should have used a safeword :cry:

Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hallohoi wrote:
You should have used a safeword :cry:

She didn't care about safe words (I offered). I was the dominate. I can't imagine why I would ever need one. I guess I'm just too much of a softy. She enjoyed the experience, I did not. To tell the truth, what I thought would be exciting and arousing was just tedious and boring . . . and I apparently can't stand inflicting pain on others even when it is something they wish. Who knew? Ever belt strike made her more aroused and me less aroused (she was hot, so arousal in normal circumstances wasn't a problem). There were a couple of times that I was so un-aroused that I knew I wasn't going to be able to perform, and used alternate means to get her off.

Sorry for taking the thread on a tangent. You're making some very good looking models there.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:26 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Speaking as a dom, it took me a long time to come to terms with my kink. I don't think it's uncommon for people to feel very conflicted about it, perhaps even more conflicted than someone realizing they're gay, because homosexuality is now a lot more broadly accepted than BDSM.

Obviously such feelings are going to turn you back off again. In fact there's a kink term for what happens when a person - dom or sub - is turned off by what's going on. You were "squicked".

Squicking happens to everyone some time or other, so there's no reason for you to be hard on yourself about it. With the right partner, starting with simpler things than a belt, there's no reason you can't explore at a pace that works for both your partner and you. Performance anxiety - chocolate or vanilla - is easy to dispense with if there's trust.

Since trust is the fundamental with kink, talking things through and agreeing on how to go about them ahead of time - including how to shut down proceedings if they're not working for either of you - should be thought of as a pre-requisite. As a dom this might not mean a safe word - but one might save you some fumbling and apologies in a delicate situation, which can help you feel more secure in what you're doing and thereby help things along.

One thing that works for someone I know is to make sure the sub can escape at any time. Using breakable restraints - a strand of cotton, or a chain fastened by a breakable bond rather than a lock - or similar. Another person is turned off if there's any aspect of pain or punishment in the scene - it's more the BD for them than the SM. There's a rainbow of colours in anyone's makeup and it's perfectly normal for you to be unlike the people you may enjoy thinking about in films or books.

I know this sounds like happy horseshit but I think I have been where you are now. So ... for what it's worth ... don't worry about it - because that doesn't help. Just be patient with yourself and your partners and let things happen one step at a time without rushing it. And forgive yourself when it doesn't go where you wanted.

Sorry if this sounds patronizing.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:16 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I'm pleased if people like my models, I'm sorry if they are not to everyone's taste.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Really like the models. Do not have personal problems with SM.
Maybe it is not everyone's cup of tea, but for the one's who do like it, these models will be a great addition.

Keep up the good work KotLPL!!

:) :)

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:18 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Whether or not people are into it, I'm sure we all appreciate the work you're putting in, KotLPL! :) From what I've seen, your work is beautiful. Please keep it up. ^_^

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:34 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

KotLPL wrote:
I'm pleased if people like my models, I'm sorry if they are not to everyone's taste.

I think they're great and it will be great to try them in the game! xD Thank you for all your work and thanks for sharing.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

You know, this would make for a great opportunity to start a thread about BDSM in general.

Back on-topic. Awesome work so far! I can't wait to see them in the next release. :)

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next