View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Blender Examples 
Rank 4
Rank 4

indeed looks very great :D

i cant wait to use it ;)

Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:18 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I probably should have asked this much earlier KotLPL, but have you been conferring with Xpadmin to make sure that XSP models will actually fit into these Pillory units, or am I worried about something that is ultimately an easy fix?

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:23 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I think you really really REALLY want pillory units in-game! ^^ hahaha

But then again, so do I >_>

Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:15 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Back in April, I review a game called Street Fucker 2 which had a focus on bondage. While it didn't have any pillory (sad face), it did have a few other devices. Which I do think could help to give KotLPL some ideas on what to make next.

This is all that is in the room by the way, I took these screenshots with that in mind. So lets look at what is in here.

Suspended Chains Platform.
XSP already has a Suspended Chain Platform but this one is show much better in my opinion as it can be configured to many different positions with the nine different points to attach chains. SF2 only had 3 programed, the one in the screen shot, dangling upside down with arms tied behind the back and dangling with wrists together. But I'm sure if this gets into XSP, users will come up with even more positions, especially if we can control how long each chain is.

Turning bench over tub.
...No. Can't really think of anything we can do with this that isn't nightmare fuel.

Water Wheel.
Remove the water and I think we are in business. Maybe it could have a hinge that could be used to tilt it up and down.

Barrel thing that has cuffs on it.
SF2 used this thing for butt play with 3 positions with girl magical strapped to it in every one. 2 with her laying on it long ways, face down and up and 1 with her laying on it short ways face up. I'm sure we could find use for that in XSP.

Table with upward curve.
The girl lays down strapped in it, drip hot wax on her. SF2 only used this for the most simplistic wax mini game. But with XSP liquid physics engine, it could be a bit more involved.

Vaulting Horse (Triangle table).
Under used in SF2, where you would just rise and lower her from a chains platform on to the vaulting horse. In XSP, it would need a chains platform with a motor track for latter movement because I don't see how to get her up there without it, besides a fade out/in. This piece could have leg straps on the side, so that once she's up there, you could keep her on there. Could also use a saddle module of some sort, because sitting on a vaulting horse bare back isn't really comfy.

The X and T Crosses.
I don't know why SF2 has these made of giant red blocks instead of 2x4s like everything else in the room. There's not much to say about crosses, have the girl either facing towards or away from you. But I hope that whatever crosses that are added in XSP with have ceiling chains placed next to them so that more positions could be used with them.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Reading your review of SF2 and seeing the quality of other adult games and simulations. It really pleases me to see that XSP is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else I've been able to find or introduced to.

I have been thinking already about what other models I could try making. The Wooden Horse is already high on the list.
I'm still really just learning everything I need to know to create something the is actually usable in game, rather then simply looking good in a still render.

I've bumped the horse to the top of the list. Mainly because I can't get hinges to work on the stocks and got distracted playing dota2 the last week or so.
The design of the horse I had in mind has no moving parts for this reason. I'll post a sample soonish.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you very much KotLPL!

I just imported the stocks KotLPL has made. I think it looks good in XStoryplayer.
The model contains a lot of details.

For now the blocks can only be opened and closed. Adding more mechanics like actually locking the stocks and having the girl bend over in them, should not be difficult.
I will post a movie about that when I have created these mechanics.
I will then also add short tutorial on how these stocks are created in XStoryPlayer scripting.

Here are some preliminary screenshots:

Attachment:
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot2.jpg [ 273.02 KiB | Viewed 20303 times ]

Attachment:
screenshot3.jpg
screenshot3.jpg [ 266.44 KiB | Viewed 20303 times ]

Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thanks KotLPL!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:10 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

< stoked :D It looks a lot better then I had expected.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

That looks great! Also, I think I made a mistake and called them stocks, when they are in fact pillories as Cow stated >_> I think stocks are low to the ground and more often than not involve locking someone's feet, but sometimes it holds the head. Basically, I think the individual is lying on the ground on way or another. The Wikipedia page even mentions ppl like me confusing the pillory with the stocks <_< Sorry for the mistake, folks! The next update hasn't been released yet, so it can still be fixed! XD

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:02 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Looks very nice! :D

Anyway, when I made that post to give KotLPL ideas. I wanted to link him to a website instead of using my SF2 review but I couldn't find it.

Which I have just now found.
http://www.black-sheep.at/en-uk/index.html

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next