View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Graphics Injectors - SweetFX or ENB - UPDATE 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Not sure exactly what to title this thread exactly, but here's the topic I'm discussing:

External Graphics Injectors/Modifications... I.e SweetFX or ENB.

Alright, so I've got a question. Many, many popular games that have come out in the recent years have been able to be improved and lightly changed by adding either ENB presets or SweetFX (or sometimes both) to the game.

I was wondering if anyone here had tried it yet, and gotten it working successfully? I've tried to add both SweetFX and ENB to the game, and neither one of them are successfully working it would seem. Neither of them display any changes.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried, or if the developer can give me any insight into why it wouldn't be working...

Regards,
-MA

MAJOR EDIT:

I just discovered why they weren't working. I have a 64bit operating system, and the game automatically defaults to 64bit mode if available. Even when starting it via the 'standard' 32bit exe, it would automatically load the 64bit. By renaming the 64bit .exe, I was able to get SweetFX working. There is an experimental 64bit SweetFX version that I might try later. For now, I will try to create a preset that I believe enhances the game.

I might be able to get ENB working with it now as well...

Perhaps we can use this thread to share presets...if anyone else wants to create one.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

MasterAaran wrote:
Not sure exactly what to title this thread exactly, but here's the topic I'm discussing:

External Graphics Injectors/Modifications... I.e SweetFX or ENB.

Alright, so I've got a question. Many, many popular games that have come out in the recent years have been able to be improved and lightly changed by adding either ENB presets or SweetFX (or sometimes both) to the game.

I was wondering if anyone here had tried it yet, and gotten it working successfully? I've tried to add both SweetFX and ENB to the game, and neither one of them are successfully working it would seem. Neither of them display any changes.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried, or if the developer can give me any insight into why it wouldn't be working...

Regards,
-MA

MAJOR EDIT:

I just discovered why they weren't working. I have a 64bit operating system, and the game automatically defaults to 64bit mode if available. Even when starting it via the 'standard' 32bit exe, it would automatically load the 64bit. By renaming the 64bit .exe, I was able to get SweetFX working. There is an experimental 64bit SweetFX version that I might try later. For now, I will try to create a preset that I believe enhances the game.

I might be able to get ENB working with it now as well...

Perhaps we can use this thread to share presets...if anyone else wants to create one.

How much more will this tax the GPU vs. the stock game?

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:19 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

The one thing I almost demand is DYNAMIC LIGHT as in DYNAMIC SHADOWS. Mabye even AO!!...

Ontopic:

Ive gotten ENB to work, but as XSP only feature fake pre renderd light its not really showing that much,
The only way I noticed it was through the added bloom. Gonna see what I can do in the settings.ini.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

How did u get it to work? Are u using injector or regular? Did u have to rename the dx3d dll files or something ? Thanks.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:58 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I tried too but enb only works with 32 bits apps and 32 bit version of xsp just crash for me so I have to use 64 bits .exe and can't use enb.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]