View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 [MOD] Creepy Dungeon - v0.35 
Rank 10
Rank 10

I tested that kneeling fix and it doesn't fix anything, unfortunately it looks like this behavior is hardcoded.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:58 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

I see. I just read the discussion again and you're right. All it seems to do is prevent the automatic BJ. :/

Hmm, maybe xpadmin misunderstood and posted the wrong code? Maybe if you post your finding in the discussion he will reply?

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:45 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

put option pupped mode onn and off. sometimes it very clever. impruve commands with this option with machine, stock, toilet pole and bad like in or out of basic dungeon ,depends on on or off pupped mode. in menu to useres must be awalible to change this option with smart key or on display in right higth conner.after u can be upgradet from modmaker to developer of a game .some dialogs from saikos party are velcome.sprred of monica in action/saikos party/ are velcome u also can bust saiko with dialogs speed and do some difference betwin 2/ or 4/ persone.basic settings mut be changed to collision on.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:18 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Love it, but i really get annoyed that no matter what i do the girl is immediately aroused by anything that penetrates her and doing that breathing thing even when in puppet mode. How do i disable that altogether?

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:46 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Ros71 wrote:
put option pupped mode onn and off. sometimes it very clever. impruve commands with this option with machine, stock, toilet pole and bad like in or out of basic dungeon ,depends on on or off pupped mode. in menu to useres must be awalible to change this option with smart key or on display in right higth conner.after u can be upgradet from modmaker to developer of a game .some dialogs from saikos party are velcome.sprred of monica in action/saikos party/ are velcome u also can bust saiko with dialogs speed and do some difference betwin 2/ or 4/ persone.basic settings mut be changed to collision on.

?? google translate fail? for puppet mode you say "relax" and they go into puppet mode. ... i think thats what you are asking for.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:08 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nautica wrote:
Love it, but i really get annoyed that no matter what i do the girl is immediately aroused by anything that penetrates her and doing that breathing thing even when in puppet mode. How do i disable that altogether?

"\init\std\base\char\brain\code\task\task_freesex.dat"

Replace:
Code:
state.dyn.me.task.freesex.free_sex_activate = "on";
with:
Code:
state.dyn.me.task.freesex.free_sex_activate = "off";

If you only want to disable breathing in the same file find every line that starts with SetBreath and remove them.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:05 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi Creepy
You have done a power of work here well done! :)
I seem to have a problem
Loaded everything ok
I now have under fast Sex
Creepy Dungeon
Dungeon
Dungeon

Both Dungeon options with each girl work ok
But Creepy Dungeon has only has MonicaandSaiko option
When I click on this the game crashes to descktop
here is text from trace

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Oculus Rift

Oculus Rift was not detected

ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\scene\scene\scene.cpp', line 64: Error

What Have I done wrong?
Cheers
Red

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:05 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

RedRod wrote:
Hi Creepy
You have done a power of work here well done! :)
I seem to have a problem
Loaded everything ok
I now have under fast Sex
Creepy Dungeon
Dungeon
Dungeon

Both Dungeon options with each girl work ok
But Creepy Dungeon has only has MonicaandSaiko option
When I click on this the game crashes to descktop
here is text from trace

// Oculus Rift

Oculus Rift was not detected

ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\scene\scene\scene.cpp', line 64: Error

What Have I done wrong?
Cheers
Red

having only the MonicaandSaiko option for creepy's dungeon is normal. you choose if you just one or two girls later in the options menu after it loads. sounds like you may have just installed it wrong. Creepys dungeon needs the pack files from the game to work. its not stand-alone. Dropping the extracted folder in there without uncommenting and unpacking a folder to drop it into would have that effect your describing.

Try deleting the whole thing. Redownloading creepys. Extracting a fresh folder for the mods. (uncomment the dungeon pack in the start.ini and run the pack extractor) and installing creepys into that new folder it makes"pack_dungeon". Drop creepys dungeon files into that folder and overwrite files when asked. If it never asks you to overwrite anything you did it wrong.
As for the load time, For me it does take a little longer to load then the normal dungeon but once I'm in-game, everything is normal load speeds. I think the initial light lag is from running the game from an un-packed folder version. Works fine tho regardless.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi Nautica
Thank you very much for such a quick response!
I did what you said and completed a fresh reload
Works great!

Thanks very much
Its Brilliant!
Cheers
:D

Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:29 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Creepy what do I have to edit so that the restrictions to all the poses are added back so that the girls sit down properly in front of the fuck machine for example. An on/off switch would be ideal but I understand if that's hard. I'd already be happy if I could edit it myself though.

edit: nvm I found it.

For the people that want it to.

I replaced all occurences of "//spring" with "spring" (without the quotes) in init\std\base\char\char_base.dat

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next