View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43  Next
 [MOD PACK] Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 
Rank 1
Rank 1

So, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to install the mod. I really don't understand much about mods.

What I did was I downloaded XSP Quick Unpacker and tried to use that to unpack the "pack_dungeon.bin" file, but there wasn't a folder to extract the contents of the "dex_for_35.7z" file anywhere and I must say I am more than just a tiny bit confused. Plus I've tried other stuff and I think I fucked up my folders and everything in there.

What I'm trying to say is that I need some help, I would appreciate it a bunch. :D

P.S.: I can also post some images of how my folders look like if needed.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:31 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Sadly will not work on the vive
Crashes after you hit choose
tried directx 11 and 9
tried loading the game hitting f8 to change it to normal mode (from vr mode) then clicking choose (same error)
if i turn off vr and load the game in directx9 mode then it works fine
no idea how to fix

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:07 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

NudeNoodle wrote:
So, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to install the mod. I really don't understand much about mods.

What I did was I downloaded XSP Quick Unpacker and tried to use that to unpack the "pack_dungeon.bin" file, but there wasn't a folder to extract the contents of the "dex_for_35.7z" file anywhere and I must say I am more than just a tiny bit confused. Plus I've tried other stuff and I think I fucked up my folders and everything in there.

What I'm trying to say is that I need some help, I would appreciate it a bunch. :D

P.S.: I can also post some images of how my folders look like if needed.

First you have to *unzip* the 7z file, with 7zip (winzip may or may not work, I haven't used it in forever).
THEN you unpack the .bin and follow all the other directions.

If you fucked everything up in your folders, just redownload and reinstall XStoryplayer (first rename your current XSP folder as backup or something, and then you just move your saves into the new folder)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:20 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Yeah, I actually found a tutorial by SKIDROW, so I got it to work. Thanks for the reply anyway. ^-^

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi,

Why the character will turn into puppet mode and fall on the ground when I type rape command? And I only have the original but not the modified one

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:14 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Isn't that the purpose of the command?

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:04 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Some of the futa stuff from love party don't work, for example the "ejaculate" command doesn't do anything and a futa doesn't get an erection if she sees you with one unlike in love party.

Edit: Could you also add the awesome animations by tomahawk308? If I put them in manually will they work? Also are they suppose to start crying/running make up by just going into the blowjob pose because it happens even before I put my penis in their mouth.

Double edit: How did you get the futa to fuck her when she was in chains like in these pics? I also can't get them to ragdoll/lay back when I don't use the middle cuffs when I try to get them in chains.
thekresz wrote:
some extra :?

Another edit: Saika glitches out in the office if I tell her to get in the chains or the stocks, Monica works in the chains fine though.

Lol, because Saika won't get in the chains in the office I got monica in them and when I tried to get in in the position in these pictures both she and the chains machine disappeared.

Tue May 23, 2017 8:12 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I can't get it to run. Keeps crashing. I had it working on a different PC, but now for some reason it just crashes.

Fri May 26, 2017 1:08 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Introduction

Sorry for newb questions, I went through about 30 pages before resorting to asking so hopefully someone patient will respond as at the moment I'm simply struggling to get the girls to do anything, I finally found a helpful person explaining a couple of commands such as "Fuck Pole" (was trying every word under the sun except pole...) and "Fuck Machine" so thankfully I'm starting to understand more.

Question Part 1:

I seemed to install this correctly, its in the quick menu etc, I have rapey makeup options, things like that but... No cellar?

My options are the "Dungeon EX", a "Halloween Dungeon*" and the default "Dungeon", once selecting "Dungeon EX" the location choices are the dungeon or room 318 only...

I thought I read you had to start with both girls to use it so I have been doing that.

Am I overlooking something or should I reinstall something? :oops:

Question Part 2:

Additionally, a quick questions, collision does what because it doesn't seem to do what I expected, I presumed turning it off would allow some of the poses where thighs get in the way to work more fluidly by allowing clipping of their legs with with player phantom but, nope so...

Question Part 3:

I also have one small bug to report but, it seems to be from the one sub-mod and not sure if I should mention it here or ask in the originals thread. Its regarding Monika and the rapey makeup giving funky body textures, works fine on Saiko.

Conclusion

Anyway, if you got this far thank you for your patience and any advice you may give, also, if anyone does have a more extensive list of recognised commands they could direct me too that would be very helpful, if no such list exists I may humbly suggest we start one cause yea, starting was difficult and the wiki didn't help nor searching the forums.

In any case, thanks to the authors of the mods, the developer of the game and everyone involved really. I've been involved in modding a much older title (will refrain naming here for respect to the dev's of this product) with textures, toys and poses that was similar in genre and intend to maybe start here depending how complicated it is, I'm hopeless with modelling, thankfully the other product had a pose edit/creator included so was easy to pick up after some practice but professional tools for animations are out of the question.

Bonus Question from Part 1*

How in gods name do you take the witches hat off... It makes fellatio kind of obstructed... :lol:

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:29 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Freename wrote:
Introduction

Sorry for newb questions [...]

srsly I'll find some time to explain it to you.
I'll tell you how I do those things but now I have urgent call.
I need to tell everybody that freepole is working fine.
BTW. I'm in the middle of adding "free" pole so you can chain girl in chains when she wiggle her ass ;)

Sorry for that time I was silent. I was on the forum and I was reading all of yours complains.
I just didn't have a time to fix all of it, so please - point it all for me. It'll be easier than reading over ten pages, sorry, don't have a time.
For now, Saiko and Monica (laura and jassica too, i think) should be capable to use "freepole" (and "fallpole" to chain them) command without a problem, I'm working on another bugs in meantime, so don't you worry. I'll try to keep this mod up to date
until 4.0 version come up!

33,2 fps? srsly, xpadmin? Okay, nevermind, take your time.

Attachments:
screen2.jpg
screen2.jpg [ 421.96 KiB | Viewed 60755 times ]
screen1.jpg
screen1.jpg [ 416.53 KiB | Viewed 60755 times ]
screen.jpg
screen.jpg [ 248.18 KiB | Viewed 60755 times ]

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43  Next