View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 [MOD] Saiko's Party 0.8 (2015-03-12) - 3.0 Mod Abandoned 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Ok, did a bit more testing...

Here's Monica after being told to masturbate and Saiko ordered to go to the chains and letting the chain down with the remote...

Attachment:
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot1.jpg [ 50.22 KiB | Viewed 22459 times ]

I restarted... then I ordered first Monica and then Saiko to the chains... this is were they ended standing

Attachment:
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot2.jpg [ 46.19 KiB | Viewed 22459 times ]

And the last one is Saiko being ordered to shower. She stood in front of the shower, banging against the glass when trying to go in...

Attachment:
screenshot3.jpg
screenshot3.jpg [ 62.15 KiB | Viewed 22459 times ]

We've got a saying here in Germany "Weniger ist manchmal mehr" - "less is sometimes more" - which I think might fit to this situation :D
Your mod is really nice, but I'd rather have a mod with less options, but with those that are implemented working properly.

One of the problems with the pathing of the girls might be the size of the room and the amount of stuff in it. Maybe it messes with their pathfinding...

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

^I think most of the issues you describe are with the game and not the mod. I think of it this way: You're given a lot of options with these mods; use them responsibly because the game is buggy and there are many issues. One thing to start with would be to disable one of the girls. The current version of the game was not designed for two girls in the same scene and it is quirky at best. We can only hope that some of all the issues are addressed in 3.1.

@Blu3: I have tested 0.8 a little bit and found a few issues:
freepole: Doesn't work and the girl just stand there and don't even respond. I've tried it with both girls and Saiko only, nude and clothed.
sitspread: Seems completely broken in 0.8. No matter what mood she's in, she doesn't respond to penetration. When penetrated she just slowly moves her head from side to side with a smug smile. In 0.7 she would respond to penetration by breathing and saying things about penetration, depending on the mood. Tested with Saiko only.

Thanks again for a great mod! :) I hope that you can look into the issues.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:06 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Remember to always pick who is going to do the action first other wise they will get possessed by very vengeful spirits and destroy everything.
Not even the little alien guy cowering behind the upturned table was safe.

Vengeful Spirits

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:06 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Eskarn wrote:
Remember to always pick who is going to do the action first other wise they will get possessed by very vengeful spirits and destroy everything.
Not even the little alien guy cowering behind the upturned table was safe.

Vengeful Spirits

yeah, I've had my share of THOSE eperiences, too :lol:

I'm quite sure though, that having only one girl in the room won't change much with the pathing.. but I'll give it a try later ;)

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:45 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

okay... I've tried all the commands with each girl - seperately - and my feedback stays the same... it's all quite messed up right now ^^

Chain makes the girls standing at the position(s) shown in my screenshot, off the chain, not under it.

Freepole doesn't seem to do anything at all...

Lay on bed, orgasm and freeorgasm get the girl in the proper position. She then asks for her clit to be touched and after a while asks for the vibrator. But she doesn't react on the vibrator... but in any of those three positions, she reacts on getting stuffed with dick...

The same seems to be the fact for sitspread, backspread and buttback... tickle the clit, she asks for the vibrator but doesn't react on it, but climaxes when fucked...

Masturbate for Monica rarely leads to her laying on the bed. Most of the time only her shoulders end up there and as soon as she starts to buck her hips she slides of the bed. Other times she misses the bed completely and ends up sitting in front of the bed, hips moving, hands at her side.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:30 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I found it a bit annoying that I couldn't see in the chat, which girl is saying what. So I added a line of code to make up for this. U (and any other modders) are more than welcome to add it to ur pack if u want.

This will add a [Name] in front of all npc chat. Like this:
[Saiko] Hello

File:
/init/std/base/char/brain/code/base/talk.dat

Add at line 33 (after talk_reset();) :
talk.s =+ "[{state.stat.me.data.name}] ";

PS. Keep up the good work!

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:07 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

That works really well.
Thanks for that.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:46 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

@T0mcat

- For the chain pose haven't found a way to make the girls go under them easily maybe because of collisions, I'll try to find a way around if I can.

- I just broken freepole (sorry :lol: ) in a last edit and forgot to test it. Here is a way to fix it before 0.9 :

Open init\std\Template\char\brain\code\ref\basic_ref_command.dat
On line 899 remove the waypoint like this :

Code:

loc.ss.state    = FREEPOLE0;
   loc.ss.state2   = START1;
   loc.ss.state3   = NONE;
   loc.ss.waypoint = "";

- I'll tweak orgasm pose to make vibrators work again

- For Monica masturbating pose it's the best compromise I found to make her go on bed, I'll look if I can do something, I can also make her start pose where she is if you prefer

- I'll look for Saiko's shower pathing (I already had to use two waypoint because pathfinding is not really good :lol: on my last testings it was alright I may have (again) broken something :o )

@Inquisitor

- I'll look for the sitspread pose, I removed breathing for touching maybe it have something to do with it, I 'll investigate further :ugeek:

- For Freepole look at the response for T0mcat

- The girl is stopping when you touch her because it was really hard to stimulate her while she was bucking her hips :lol: I may make a fixed masturbate pose without interactions if you want

@Gaskar

Thank you for your script ! It will be added in 0.9 :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanks for looking into the issues. I think T0mcat summarized them. I would really appreciate it if you could make a freemasturbate pose or similar, where she doesn't stop when touched. Thanks again for your work on this great mod!

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Heyo, loving this mod so far, I have a question about Moods, is there anyway I can change the mood using v08 via in-game or by editing some files? Also, is the option to change moods, if not in the mod right now, going to be apart of the mod in the future? Thanks!

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next