View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 [MOD patch] Too much whipping makes her faint and pee 
Rank 10
Rank 10

What it is:
A patch for Creepy Dungeon v0.22
(should also work on original clean dungeon pack - but i didnt tested that yet).

What does it do:
Whipping a girl in stocks too long (well... not long, just until she reaches max. pain level), causes her to faint and pee herself (either from the pleasure, or pain - you decide).
After that, she may stay unconscious and unresponsive for up to 2.5 minutes.

Side note:
I wanted to get a bit acquainted with the scripting, so i started messing around and this happened.
I am not satisfied with how it is done, i think/hope there should be more elegant ways to do some of the stuff, so if you see anything that can be improved, i am all ears.

Attachments:
File comment: Whipping a girl in stocks too long makes her faint and pee herself.
Creepy Dungeon v0.22 is recommended, but vanilla dungeon should work too.

dungeon creepy - faint & pee in stocks v0.1.zip [6.89 KiB]
Downloaded 2047 times
Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

nice, thanks :D

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will test later

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi Roggvir,
It works a treat in Creepy Dungeon!
Well done
It adds to the flavour of an already tasty game
Cheers

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:01 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

RedRod wrote:
Hi Roggvir,
It works a treat in Creepy Dungeon!
Well done
It adds to the flavour of an already tasty game
Cheers

Nice to hear that, thank you.

I do plan to revisit it and improve the code a bit, and i am also thinking about adding/improving some of the physical responses to the whipping/spanking, like some leg twitching, maybe adding more leg movements like in an attempt to protect against the hits, etc., depending on what i will find possible and appropriate to implement (at this point i am not yet sure whether scripting such things should be the way to go, instead of it being hardcoded - which obviously i cannot do as a modder, but maybe the devs have some plans for that).
Along those lines, i am also thinking about some easily tweakable/configurable "pain level" system to govern some responses/reactions (as a system usable also for other positions or devices that may come in the future), with some relation to girl's personality/brain? - but i didnt gave it much thought yet due to lack of time.
In case anyone has some ideas, dont be shy to share :)

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:24 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

good ideas :D

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:08 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@roggvir it is a topic character responses/moods where some ideas for character responses

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

tomahawk308 wrote:
@roggvir it is a topic character responses/moods where some ideas for character responses
Noted, but for me it is still too early to post any of my thoughts on this matter - i still need to think about it a bit more to be able to formulate anything meaningful.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:55 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

yep :D would you make asked character responses from members in this topic or in character responses topic too?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:33 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

tomahawk308 wrote:
yep :D would you make asked character responses from members in this topic or in character responses topic too?

I am not sure what are you asking exactly...

If your question is: Which forum thread should be used to post requests for character responses?
My answer would be: The other "character responses" thread.

If your question is: Do you plan to implement various requests posted in the "character responses" thread, or only the ones you mentioned here?
My answer would be: I plan to implement what i mentioned here first, then i would continue with requests from other threads (starting with those i consider more interesting or more needed).

...but lets not get carried away, it all depends on what will be possible and how (i am a rather peculiar perfectionist, sometimes when it is impossible to do something in a way i deem perfect or good enough, i often rather give up).
So dont take this as a promise that i will do all these things, or any of them. No promises.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next