View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 [MOD] Brown Dungeon v 0.2 (warning: scat content) 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Download version 0.2: https://mega.co.nz/#!nk9xBAZa!rx7CDMFCOlRqJYf9bkS-wtefAaqETAy_hp_DNeCH3kw

Changes:
- Improved(?) sound
- Girl's anus dilates when shitting (this adds a surprising amount of realism)
- Girls close their eyes when pissing or shitting
- Girls grunt and make a face when shitting

-----------------
I was experimenting with fluids, and the obvious mod opportunity came up. Here's a simple mod that gives the girls the ability to shit. Implementation-wise, since you cannot create new fluid types, what really happens is that they spew brown cum out of their ass :)

Surprisingly enough, that actually looks relatively realistic (see screenshots below). The fluid has no initial velocity (that would look strange), which means that in an all-fours position (fucking the machine) or any other position where the girl's ass is facing up, the mod won't work as the fluid just flows back in. Fine-tuning velocity and initial fluid position may fix this, have to experiment further.

The mod is built on top of Creepy's Dungeon mod (thanks!), mainly because you need two girls for getting the maximum "mileage" out of the mod. The changes have been marked with // BEGIN BROWNMOD and // END BROWNMOD, except in story.txt which is entirely replaced.

The girls now understand the command "shit" just like they understand the command "piss", i.e. you can tell them to either "shit" (in place) or "shit in toilet" (go to toilet and shit - dungeon only).

One of the cum commands (5) has been changed to spew shit from the player's penis instead. While it looks a bit uncomfortable, it is the only controlled way of painting the girls brown.

You may freely incorporate this mod or any part of it into your own mods. Crediting the original mod is appreciated but not required.

Note that mod works slightly better for Monica than for Saiko; apparently Saiko's anus is in slightly different place relative to her vagina or slightly differently formed. The problem is that currently there is only one "emergence point" defined per character (or maybe per fluid and character), and for the girls that is the vagina area, and the coordinate transition that moves it to the anus for Monica does not work quite as well for Saiko (and determining the transition was a bitch by the way). Hopefully in the future we will see several alternative emergence points (hint, hint), like vagina, anus, mouth, eyes (crying), nostrils (cum or mucus flowing out), nipples (lactation). Having some way to generate fluid on a particular section of skin (sweat and blood drops) would also be useful, although I'm not sure how one would define the section. Think e.g. sweat drops on a girl's forehead and lines of blood on her ass after a caning.

Download version 0.1: https://mega.co.nz/#!3oFmQZ4C!GPZLbKlOl2_QE2dTKoq_T3q6vXD0kA5M1r2ukkK0gJM

To install, unpack dungeon.bin (guide), copy the mod zip file to the unpacked directory (pack_dungeon) and unzip it there. You should get a warning about replacing files; have it always replace. If you don't get a warning, you are likely unzipping in the wrong place (e.g. in a subdirectory).

Screenshots: http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?pgid=75e37cdc6e871f2faf545d8a3138c9ba

Last edited by juddre on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:10 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

Last edited by tomahawk308 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:15 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@juddre

It should be possible to add more fluids.

Code:
fluid[0]
   {
     pos = (0,0,0); // relative to vag_fluid_pos (so you can adjust position of fluid)

vel_scale = (0.75,0.75,0.75);
     vel_dis   = (0.0,0.0,0.0);
     pos_dis   = (0.001,0.01,0.001);

}

fluid[1]
   {
     pos = (0,0.1,0); // relative to vag_fluid_pos (so you can adjust position of fluid)

vel_scale = (0.75,0.75,0.75);
     vel_dis   = (0.0,0.0,0.0);
     pos_dis   = (0.001,0.01,0.001);

}

etc...

But I admit it would be cleaner if you have multiple pairs of (vag_fluid_pos, vag_fluid_dir).
Also it would be nice if the fluid can be attached to other body parts like breasts for milking simulation.
We will add that to version 3.1.

Use this code to select another fluid:

Code:
loc.id = 1; // The fluid id you use
SetFluid(loc);

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:00 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

nice MOD dude this is exactly what i'm looking for :oops: thanks!

Quote:
Also it would be nice if the fluid can be attached to other body parts like breasts for milking simulation.

glad to hear that sounds really interesting!

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
xpadmin: Removed images because adult payment providers do not allow scat (its too adult for them).
Sorry for this, the images looked very authentic. ;)
(If you can place them on another server with link here that is fine)

Understandable. I put the images on ImageFap instead and added a link. You might want to put up a ToS (Terms of Service) document somewhere though, where you describe what kind of content is and is not allowed.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:25 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@juddre

Quote:
Understandable. I put the images on ImageFap instead and added a link. You might want to put up a ToS (Terms of Service) document somewhere though, where you describe what kind of content is and is not allowed.

Problem is that a lot of adult stuff is somewhat 'thin blue line'.

E.g. 'Forcing a girl against her will' and 'bestiality' are not allowed, but for games it is difficult to say if that also applies.

I like to keep an open minded forum, but because your images were pretty realistic it might get us into trouble.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:46 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
@juddre

It should be possible to add more fluids.
<snip>

But I admit it would be cleaner if you have multiple pairs of (vag_fluid_pos, vag_fluid_dir).

That is actually what I did. Sorry for the confusion, when I said "you cannot create new fluid types, what really happens is that they spew brown cum out of their ass" I meant that there are only two fluid types, PEE and CUM, and the type determines e.g. how sticky the fluid is (not sure what the influence of the fluid's .obj file is though). I would have liked to make the fluid even more sticky, but the CUM type actually worked out pretty well. I did not replace the existing female orgasm fluid (which is actually of type PEE...), but rather added a new entry in the fluid[] table (like you suggested). So female orgasm fluid should still work normally (although admittedly I did not test that).

It would be nice to be able to specify new fluid types alongside PEE and CUM, but if each fluid type requires code (rather than just parameters), that might be difficult to arrange. On the other hand there is a limited number of bodily fluid types, so just adding a few more would probably be quite sufficient.

Since each character has a different body, using any kind of coordinates to specify the fluid attachment point (generation point) is difficult - you would have to modify them for each character. Preferably there would be a set of predefined attachment points (like vagina, anus, mouth, eyes, nostrils, nipples, etc.) to which you can then optionally add a translation (just like it currently works, except that currently there is only one attachment point). Then each new character just needs to specify where the predefined set of attachment points are located on that character. If you want to add the possibility of blood flow from caning etc., you would additionally need to support fluid generation on the collision skin area - sounds complicated, but might be worth it considering that you have already invested quite a bit in the S/M aspects.

And while I'm on the subject - is it currently possible for a liquid to fill up a container? Aside from recreating 2 girls and 1 cup, being able to fill a girl's mouth with cum (or other fluids...) and then have her either swallow it or let it flow out would be nice. Aside from liquid simulation supporting filling up containers, it would require that you can programmatically open or close the girl's throat (or just make all liquid inside her mouth disappear). Of course, considering that there aren't that many different containers that would be useful (mainly the mouth, a cup and maybe something larger like a bucket), it might be better to just make the containers "smart" so that they absorb fluid particles which get inside them, keep track of how much fluid has been absorbed and animate a fluid level accordingly (easy if the set of fluid types is limited). When you turn the container upside down it would just need to regenerate the contained amount of fluid and reset its animated fluid level to zero.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Great mod thanks! It looks realy good!
The sounds can use some improvements.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Lost_Hawk wrote:
The sounds can use some improvements.

Agreed. The current sound is something I found on a free sound site, I think it was probably mud sounds, from which I just removed the longer pauses. If you find a better sound, just replace scenes\sounds\body\shit1.wav with it in the mod. Or post it here and I will add it to the mod.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

You guys make me sick, enjoy your feces.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next