View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 long double ended dildo 
Rank 18
Rank 18

could somebody make a flexible long double ended dildo?

like this examples

Attachments:
559930690_967.jpg
559930690_967.jpg [ 28.9 KiB | Viewed 17266 times ]
Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:09 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I did give that a go but i cant make both sides of the dildo useable its just keeps flipping to one side
and could not make it bendable with out it freaking out and flying across the room.

hopeful someone else will have better luck

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

It might also be the physics / collision engine of the game that needs some improvement. If you bend something it shouldn't suddenly fly across the room - unless you've bend a bow and it's an arrow flying... ;)

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:56 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Tom wrote:
It might also be the physics / collision engine of the game that needs some improvement. If you bend something it shouldn't suddenly fly across the room - unless you've bend a bow and it's an arrow flying... ;)

One problem with that might be, that there is only one "hand" to grab one point of any object. Adding to that most objects seem to have too little weigth and too little surface friction.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@ eskarn thanks for you try :D
@ tom yep
@ tomcat maybe theres a solution

would be cool if more members would participate

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:32 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

You know how the double nipple clamps work? Well, I don't because I just started modding but I'm looking there. It may or may not help... If having both ends work is really an issue. I'm not sure how one goes about including new behaviors for objects that do not already exist in the game assets. But coming from a programming POV, the current "scripting system" sorta seems more like a cluster-fuck of .ini files.

You could just elongate and re-texture/model the pink wiggledong and not worry so much about using both ends... unless you want, "Ass to ass, baby!". But that's another story.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:49 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

unfortunately not :D but good idea go about clamps to realize this :D i had thought go about the black dildo of fuck machine connect both at the back and made more flexible but how make it flexible

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

tomahawk308 wrote:
unfortunately not :D but good idea go about clamps to realize this :D i had thought go about the black dildo of fuck machine connect both at the back and made more flexible but how make it flexible

Making it flexible should be as easy as setting up the dynamic properties in the object's .ini file. But you have to start with the tutorial files if you haven't already. They have the object templates under "3. Advanced Modding" and also check out the one about adding the soft body bench in the space ship story tutorial http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index.php?title=Adding_object_to_scene. That probably explains it better than I think I can ATM.

Just in case locations and basic info are needed for the files if anyone is not already savvy:
In the tutorial zip, under "3. Advanced Modding\ 2.Creating objects\pack_object\sources\scenes\object_template
There is the maya file for all dongs, object_dildo.ma, and the ini file for all the properties, object_dildo.ini
Maybe you can beat me to it, but I think you just have to copy one of the dildos in maya and name it properly then set it to a soft body in the ini file (look at the line with so "dildo3Shape" for example, it's the pink wiggledong) and probably copy, paste, and tweak numbers to get the results you are looking for. You'll have to follow the tutorial for all the info on how to compile it to a working mod though. I apologize if you have gone through the tutorial already but if you haven't, it's a must for getting anywhere.

I haven't had a lot of time to devote to this. I pretty much just went with your idea and tried to make a double-ender in maya... which is a bout as far as I got because I'm a Blender user and using Maya for the first time is like trying to find a needle in a disorganized dominatrix's underwear drawer while wearing vaseline covered swim goggles. If I get anything else done I'll let you know but I imagine someone will have this before me.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:06 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@guymanyo yep i try it later

could somebody for first make a 3d model of the long dildo for example the dildo from pole (double the pole dildo and attach on both ends)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

xpadmin could you make the double end dildo for 3.1 would pretty good fit to the 2 girls action :D?

Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]