View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 13
Rank 13

Blacki86 wrote:
Hi ive tested the 2 files but i have still the same problem. For example Monica+Saiko+Me in Dungen/Lab/Room/Cave is ok but when i try to load J or L in it crashes. It is fine when i spawn J+L in Room/Cave/Lab without me. But when i try to spawn in the room where J+L are it crashes. Any Idea? :roll:

Did you rename them correctly into init.dat and in the right folder (one for Jessica and one for laura) ?

If you have done it right you may try to delete your love party 03 save in save folder (X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5\save) :?

I'm going to try it I'll update this post :ugeek:

Edit : Working here loading the two girls with edited init on a clean dungeon + love party 0.3.

I just saw there is redownload on my account manager but cannot download new version (servers busy) I'll try with new new version and keep this post updated :D

Last edited by Blu3 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:44 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi Blu3, have you found any way of making brown dungeon work with this particular mod?

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:47 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

KalT63 wrote:
Hi Blu3, have you found any way of making brown dungeon work with this particular mod?

Sure it's already in 0.4 I just need to add some things here and there :D

For everyone interested :

Do anyone here have some preference for items placing in the office ? (I added a table in Monica's room) just need to add machine, chains, a bed, pole and maybe a creature but don't know where to put them to be the most interesting :mrgreen:

I may remove the stocks in saiko's room if not fixed or add them in other rooms but it will make the room change impossible until it's fixed, what do you think about it ?

If you have ideas for others places objects placements don't hesitate to let me know :mrgreen: I'm focusing on office for 0.4 but I'll keep ideas for later versions

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:58 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Blu3 wrote:
Blacki86 wrote:
Hi ive tested the 2 files but i have still the same problem. For example Monica+Saiko+Me in Dungen/Lab/Room/Cave is ok but when i try to load J or L in it crashes. It is fine when i spawn J+L in Room/Cave/Lab without me. But when i try to spawn in the room where J+L are it crashes. Any Idea? :roll:

Did you rename them correctly into init.dat and in the right folder (one for Jessica and one for laura) ?

If you have done it right you may try to delete your love party 03 save in save folder (X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5\save) :?

I'm going to try it I'll update this post :ugeek:

Edit : Working here loading the two girls with edited init on a clean dungeon + love party 0.3.

I just saw there is redownload on my account manager but cannot download new version (servers busy) I'll try with new new version and keep this post updated :D

Ah ok the DAMN Save file was the problem. Now all Models work on all maps in any combination! Thx 4 your answer :)

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:47 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Love Party 0.4 released

New :

Packed install no need to unpack a dungeon just drop it in your pack folder -> readme is on first page (there is stil a manual install too (lighter download) on first post)
Lay / fuck on sofa / toilet
Futa & Soldier Mood
Furry(& Futa) Saiko included
etc ...

Not so much for this release as I had loads of work these past two weeks

Have fun !

EDIT : Plugin file has also been updated for the last release

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:36 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

best mod ever! more poses is the best mod! tanks for add brown =) and i dont speach inglish so many tanks for add pdf poses :oops:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:07 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Blu3, thank you for your work!

Unfortunately, I'm now having the same problem in ver. 0.4 that Blacki86 was having in ver. 0.3. Any attempt to load Jessica or Laura and I CTD. Also, trying to use clothes like Mini Dress or Summer Dress on Saiko or Monica crashes it as well. I've gone through my save folder and there aren't any files that refer to the dungeon. Just to be sure, I moved them to a backup folder and renamed the extensions to .BAK. I also tried replacing Jessica and Laura's init.dat with the ones you posted. Neither worked, but I was able to make it stable by overwriting the 0.4 init.dat files with the ones from 0.3. I'm not sure if that would revert those girls behavior back to 0.3 though.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:52 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Gelubir wrote:
best mod ever! more poses is the best mod! tanks for add brown =) and i dont speach inglish so many tanks for add pdf poses :oops:

You're welcome :mrgreen:

lokiju wrote:
Blu3, thank you for your work!

Unfortunately, I'm now having the same problem in ver. 0.4 that Blacki86 was having in ver. 0.3. Any attempt to load Jessica or Laura and I CTD. Also, trying to use clothes like Mini Dress or Summer Dress on Saiko or Monica crashes it as well. I've gone through my save folder and there aren't any files that refer to the dungeon. Just to be sure, I moved them to a backup folder and renamed the extensions to .BAK. I also tried replacing Jessica and Laura's init.dat with the ones you posted. Neither worked, but I was able to make it stable by overwriting the 0.4 init.dat files with the ones from 0.3. I'm not sure if that would revert those girls behavior back to 0.3 though.

Hey :D

Your problem is related to plugin folder, it changed in one of the last versions to be able to separate socks (and maybe other items, it's the new special item category) from other clothes.
In Laura & Jessica init.dat I used clothes from plugin folder directly that's why it was crashing for people who downloaded the patch. I fixed it so now it may crash for people who don't have the latest version or a corrupted (maybe?) plugin folder :?

You should try to get the last version of xstoryplayer it may fix your problem, you may also need to take the latest plugin files on first post, tell me if it worked :mrgreen:

By the way it's the only modification I made in init.dat so using an ancient version should not be a problem :D

Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:23 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello thanks for the mod but i have a probleme With ver 0.4 i have change page ans change body on thre same place so i cant change the page. Am i the only one? Thanks in advance for help.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:38 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

slayadok wrote:
Hello thanks for the mod but i have a probleme With ver 0.4 i have change page ans change body on thre same place so i cant change the page. Am i the only one? Thanks in advance for help.

Hey :mrgreen:

It should work correctly, do you use the packed version or manual version ? If it's the manual it may be a problem with the unpacked dungeon if you didn't use a new clean dungeon. :?

There is also an update which added some room in settings page you may try to update the game :geek:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next