View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 13
Rank 13

Inquisitor wrote:
Blu3 wrote:
- I'll make the girls naked by default or change the default position of the settings page as you prefer, the problem is the settings are actually not reflecting the default clothes it should make her naked if you chose another clothes then go back to none

I see. Then it would probably be preferable to set the settings so that they match the default clothing, but it's not really important so please don't bother. Thanks again for a great mod! :)

I need to tweak settings page so I will do it in one of the next release :mrgreen:

Working on adding the lab now while Laura is cleaning her glasses :lol:

Attachments:
File comment: Laura cleaning her glasses
Cleaning_Glasses.jpg
Cleaning_Glasses.jpg [ 176.06 KiB | Viewed 213526 times ]
Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:10 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

First of all - Thanks for the mod, it's really nice!

Now, I installed v0.2 and noticed that there is no "futa" option for all 4 girls - did you remove them from a reason? Because when I installed v0.1 - Jessica and Laura are with "futa"option as default.
Or maybe I should install v0.1 and then overwrite with v0.2?

Also in v0.2 the "Page" option by default is "Global" and if I try to change it, the game crashes - the moment I click n the arrow to change it - it crashed. Let me know if you'll need more info about that.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:57 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

racoon wrote:

Now, I installed v0.2 and noticed that there is no "futa" option for all 4 girls - did you remove them from a reason? Because when I installed v0.1 - Jessica and Laura are with "futa"option as default.

Also in v0.2 the "Page" option by default is "Global" and if I try to change it, the game crashes - the moment I click n the arrow to change it - it crashed. Let me know if you'll need more info about that.

Hi :mrgreen: I disabled by default the Futa option for Jessica & Laura but added in clones page a body changer (like for main) the problem is you can't access clones page ...

I tried unpacking a fresh dungeon and it works but there is actually some annoying bugs with settings page script in my mod just follow this :

- Don't hit escape after changing a setting that need to be "applied" if you did reopen and hit apply
- Don't change a setting that need to be applied and change page at the same time
- Don't change page twice on the same settings page
- When you change settings page don't hit apply just close the Windows and reopen it

It should work well :D if it stills crash tell me exactly what you have changed in settings before the crash happened

Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:52 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Blu3 wrote:
racoon wrote:

Hi :mrgreen: I disabled by default the Futa option for Jessica & Laura but added in clones page a body changer (like for main) the problem is you can't access clones page ...

I tried unpacking a fresh dungeon and it works but there is actually some annoying bugs with settings page script in my mod just follow this :

- Don't hit escape after changing a setting that need to be "applied" if you did reopen and hit apply
- Don't change a setting that need to be applied and change page at the same time
- Don't change page twice on the same settings page
- When you change settings page don't hit apply just close the Windows and reopen it

It should work well :D if it stills crash tell me exactly what you have changed in settings before the crash happened

Thanks for the prompt response.
Changing Global setting only once and then close and reopen the settings window did the job. I was able to go through all Global settings without crashing.
And now it's play time :twisted:

Thanks for the help.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I open the game but there is no one in the dungeon??

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:16 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

ozzman34 wrote:

You can add girls on the third column of the first settings page :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:47 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Blu3 wrote:
ozzman34 wrote:

You can add girls on the third column of the first settings page :mrgreen:

Please tell me how to use the average monster that he put the girls, namely what commands need to write ?!

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:07 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

STRIKER777 wrote:
Please tell me how to use the average monster that he put the girls, namely what commands need to write ?!

There is no command in 0.2. You have to make the girl come very close to the creature feet on one side or the other then make her pose. I'll add some commands in next version :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:45 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Exellent!

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:45 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

New version released !

Creature pose & dialogs + equiped lab room,

I did not add stocks because it makes the game crash on leaving room :cry: I hope there is a fix http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3991

Also looking for a workaround here if someone can help :D http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=775&p=14762#p14762

Attachments:
File comment: Fun in the lab
Group_fun.jpg
Group_fun.jpg [ 164.6 KiB | Viewed 213132 times ]
Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next