View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Would it be possible to use the filemaker to grab the files for the halloween and christmas downloads to extract the characters and add them into LP?

Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:26 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Unpack is on sticky rest i dont know how but i guess it is posible to move to other mod.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:12 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Any chance of a second set of chains in this? :)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:51 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

My game crash when I enabled Jessica or Laura. Pls help!!!

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:58 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

tuandien103 wrote:
My game crash when I enabled Jessica or Laura. Pls help!!!

Were going to need a bit more information here buddy.

1-First what windows version are you running 64 bit or 32 bit. Are you in direct x 9 or 11 mode

2- when does it crash exactly. When you pick the charecter or when you are scrolling through clothing.

3 - look at you trace file. and give us the version number your game is and look at the bottom of the file and see if there is an error there. if so give us that.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:01 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Nautica wrote:

1-First what windows version are you running 64 bit or 32 bit. Are you in direct x 9 or 11 mode

2- when does it crash exactly. When you pick the charecter or when you are scrolling through clothing.

3 - look at you trace file. and give us the version number your game is and look at the bottom of the file and see if there is an error there. if so give us that.

Thanks for reply me.
1-I'm using 64bit and DX9.
2-The game crash when I pick the character(Jessica or Laura). It's ok with Monica & Saiko.
3-My game is ver.3.5.0001 . And the error is:
ERROR: CSceneContext::LoadScnObjectRes: Failed to load object '#plugin/LMR Lingerie 01/lmr_bra_01Shape.obj'

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:54 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

tuandien103 wrote:
Nautica wrote:

Thanks for reply me.
1-I'm using 64bit and DX9.
2-The game crash when I pick the character(Jessica or Laura). It's ok with Monica & Saiko.
3-My game is ver.3.5.0001 . And the error is:
ERROR: CSceneContext::LoadScnObjectRes: Failed to load object '#plugin/LMR Lingerie 01/lmr_bra_01Shape.obj'

Ok first you need to update your game. this is an older mod so if you're not 100% up to date you may be ok. But were on version 3.5.0020 now, older versions will have issues with most mods, especially the newer mods. your best bet is just to redownload everything and apply them to your game,
As for your specific issue here it's an easy solve. The added characters require you to modify the plugin.ini files to add the clothing to that character. Since you haven't the game cant load the clothing the charecter is wearing and just crashes instead.

I have most of the clothing including the LMR lingerie files already fixed to add the new characters clothing

These two are the same file. Use mediafire if you have a good connection and use mega if your internet is slow and unreliable, since it downloads like a torrent client and can re-check and pick up where it left off if it gets momentarily disconnected. it downloads to temp and will freeze for a second at 99 while it cuts from temp than asks you where to save the file, pick your spot as usual and it will quickly move the file there.

-Mega--> https://mega.nz/#!fUEmBaAQ!1hl75h1qL6ZP ... bA1v4qNmFk

<-OR->

-Mediafire--> http://www.mediafire.com/download/ogaei ... Xtrory.zip

the download is zipped to 267mb, unzip the file and it will be 1.27gb, it should have everything in it.
replace and overwrite your plugins folder with that folder and that should fix your crash. You'll probably run into a new issue eventually if your game isn't up to date. So update first.

Edited: deleted my old folder and uploaded a more complete folder.

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:15 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Quote:
Ok first you need to update your game. this is an older mod so if you're not 100% up to date you may be ok. But were on version 3.5.0020 now, older versions will have issues with most mods, especially the newer mods. your best bet is just to redownload everything and apply them to your game,
As for your specific issue here it's an easy solve. The added characters require you to modify the plugin.ini files to add the clothing to that character. Since you haven't the game cant load the clothing the charecter is wearing and just crashes instead.

I have most of the clothing including the LMR lingerie files already fixed to add the new characters clothing

These two are the same file. Use mediafire if you have a good connection and use mega if your internet is slow and unreliable, since it downloads like a torrent client and can re-check and pick up where it left off if it gets momentarily disconnected. it downloads to temp and will freeze for a second at 99 while it cuts from temp than asks you where to save the file, pick your spot as usual and it will quickly move the file there.

-Mega--> https://mega.nz/#!fUEmBaAQ!1hl75h1qL6ZP ... bA1v4qNmFk

<-OR->

-Mediafire--> http://www.mediafire.com/download/ogaei ... Xtrory.zip

the download is zipped to 267mb, unzip the file and it will be 1.27gb, it should have everything in it.
replace and overwrite your plugins folder with that folder and that should fix your crash. You'll probably run into a new issue eventually if your game isn't up to date. So update first.

Edited: deleted my old folder and uploaded a more complete folder.

It worked. Thank a lot for your help!

Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:59 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello boys i have a problem...
My filemaker 1.0 don't work, and i try to put manual i open the forlder of the game and later i put the mod in 'Packs'
And later i enter in the game i click to fast sex and it's the party love but when i click, the game close automatic i don't know why :oops:
Please try to help me :cry:

Attachments:
game 1.png
game 1.png [ 99.69 KiB | Viewed 38659 times ]
game2.png
game2.png [ 74.13 KiB | Viewed 38659 times ]
Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:28 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

It would work with the newest version of the game I guess

Pro tip: when posting screenshots on forums of a game developer make sure to delete the crack beforehand.

Buy the game!

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26  Next