View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Mod install 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello everyone!

Joined forum and downloaded game today. Still enjoying!

I've read everything that I found about mod installing on forums, but still can't understand how to do that.

Would anyone be so kind and explain me step by step how to do it?

Thanks in advance! :)

ps - sorry for bad english

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:44 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

First of all read the mod instructions, most require you to unpack the dungeon_pack with filemaker and offer detailed explanations.

Second, if a mod is old it may not work with 3,5 thats why the 3,0 version is still on download. Choose you4 mod and thre version of the game.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:27 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I've made a thread about this and put in my signature.

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:30 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello everyone!

Pickled Cow, I read your manual many times, but still don't understand how to do it. Sorry, but im not really good with computers. Maybe someone have a video instruction with step-by-step moves?

As example, I want to install creepy_dungeon_v0.35 mod (as I understand it will work with XSP 3.5).
I downloaded it. I can see AI, INIT folders and STORY.TXT file there - where do I need to put whole archive or extract it somewhere?

Also just downloaded and installed 7zip programm.

Yesterday I spent whole evening trying to figure out how to install mods. People made lot's of awesome mods here and I really want to try it all!

Thank you in advance.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:11 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Please, guys. I will appreciate any help that any of you will give me. Really want to try out all mods that can be found here :)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:18 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Afinogen17 wrote:
Please, guys. I will appreciate any help that any of you will give me. Really want to try out all mods that can be found here :)

loki wrote:
most require you to unpack the dungeon_pack with filemaker

Afinogen17 wrote:
Pickled Cow, I read your manual many times, but still don't understand how to do it

seriously ?
see his "method2", if you don't understand that, stop everything now.
Pickled Cow Tutorial wrote:
Open the start.ini file located in the X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5\filemaker folder.
Delete the characters marked in bold red.

indeed, he forgot to say "save", maybe that's it.... :lol:

read this tutorial again.
Special secret TIPS : the blue line at the end are very important.

what tutorial doesn't say, but is so obvious.
Once you've unpacked dungeon_pack, you have to unzip the mod zip content, into the unpacked folder.
then run the game.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Not funny. If I'll ask you about 2.4TD torque moment and how to change it, I bet you won't be able to ansver.

I did what was said in "method2" topic. Now I have this (see pic. №2). As I understand I just made a copy of dungeon that can be played from original game files.

How can I add creepy_dungeon modes in? What to do with creepy_dungeon_v0.35 archive? I can see 2 folders (ai and init) and one txt file (story.txt). Where to put it?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
File comment: That's what I see in Fast Sex section now.
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 456.07 KiB | Viewed 28549 times ]
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:02 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Oh my. I think I've made something. Now I can choose creepy dungeon in fast sex options. Both girls in another room and some other options in girls menu.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Now one more question. If I will want to change to Dungeon Rape mode, I just need to replace files in directory that I made with filemaker and new options will appear in fast sex option, right?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:24 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Afinogen17 wrote:
Not funny. If I'll ask you about 2.4TD torque moment and how to change it, I bet you won't be able to ansver.

indeed,
but if you provide a new air filter kit, and say that it will do the job if I replace the original with this one, I understand what to do.
btw.
Afinogen17 wrote:
Oh my. I think I've made something. Now I can choose creepy dungeon in fast sex options. Both girls in another room and some other options in girls menu.
Thanks for your help, guys!
Now one more question. If I will want to change to Dungeon Rape mode, I just need to replace files in directory that I made with filemaker and new options will appear in fast sex option, right?

not really

the right procedure is :
- rename the folder pack_dungeon (inside ./pack ) to pack_dungeonEX or whatever you want different than original name.
Because launching filemaker again will overwrite the original pack_dungeon folder, and adding new files not compatible may not work (high probability).
- when you have your new dungeon ex pack renamed, launch again filemaker to recreate the non-moded pack_dungeon folder.
- Extract the zip of the new mod in pack_dungeon, when done, rename it to pack_dungeon_newmodname to prevent overwriting it when launching filemaker.

that's all

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:29 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I made 3 different dungeons (check 2nd screen) in way how I understood. 3 dungeons appeared, but only one of them renamed and with creepy dungeon options. Other 2 are complitely the same (check 1st screen).

Rechecked twice, but can't find where i made a mistake.

Was trying with creepy_dungeon and dungeon_ex.

Attachments:
3rd.jpg
3rd.jpg [ 483.84 KiB | Viewed 28476 times ]
choise.jpg
choise.jpg [ 26.89 KiB | Viewed 28476 times ]
Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next