View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 bath suit for monica [MOD Request] 
Rank 18
Rank 18

a bath suit for monica would be cool

Attachments:
Pamela-Anderson-Blog.jpg
Pamela-Anderson-Blog.jpg [ 101.86 KiB | Viewed 11324 times ]
Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:24 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

It would be a pain to take it off. Unless there is a small button that desintigrates it in a 0.1 of a femtosecond.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:47 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Mr.Red wrote:
It would be a pain to take it off. Unless there is a small button that desintigrates it in a 0.1 of a femtosecond.

Agreed, I hope version 4.0 works on the cloth physics to allow us to tear it. As is, it's far too easy to get the girls clothing stuck inside her body when trying to undress her :lol: I know this is just to avoid collision bugging out but it can look pretty ridiculous sometimes.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Nautica wrote:
Mr.Red wrote:

Agreed, I hope version 4.0 works on the cloth physics to allow us to tear it. As is, it's far too easy to get the girls clothing stuck inside her body when trying to undress her :lol: I know this is just to avoid collision bugging out but it can look pretty ridiculous sometimes.

Tell me about it. When i take off Saiko's bra (the one that she usually wears) it falls down and gets stuck on her fingers.
And stretches into an artifact.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:17 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

bath suit would need to have straps on the top and a zipper on the back to really be able to work in the games current configuration. Tearing needs to be a thing in the next verison because it will open up other doors such as dissolving cloths.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]