View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Sign me up for QA duty. I break things in amazing ways. I'm also skilled at technical writing and would like to help improve the tutorials. Despite being very technically savvy I find most of them (creator unspecific) difficult (impossible) to follow successfully from start to finish ( some times stuck at start), and I see several opportunities to fill in gaps and make them more readable and practical with screens, formatting, simplified language, etc, but need someone to take me through one of them from start to finish. Ideally over a recorded screen sharing session that I will be happy to edit into a complete video tutorial. I have access to any and all design/production software necessary and probably already installed.

I think this will really set things off for garnering more interest in customization and growing the user base overall. Right now, your efforts are amazing, predominantly solo, and spread thin. Let's beef them up and produce a few cogent processes from start to finish to act as a fool-resistant model, please! Once we have more people familiar with the foundation you have laid we can start answering questions for others and producing supplemental content so you don't burn out or lose interest. Thanks for taking the lead here! I will be posting a few more things directed your way shortly.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:41 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

STRIKER777 wrote:
Cool, no words! Listen and I have such a question: This mod I hope will come to 3.5? To be honest it would love to see it in version 3.5 and then, if you count how many mods came to 3.0 it was not enough.

It definitely would be for 3.5, I believe. The 4.0 release is far off, unless I am confused (crossing fingers).

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:46 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Yes this will differently be for version 3.5

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:48 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Eskram wrote:
POSES*
I will be adding some extra poses
Doggie
Cowgirl (cowgirl for the player i can fake
etc etc but feel free to request some

What is up with the hands of the girls? Is it possible to get them more involved with touching, grabbing, resting on the player? The characters have only a couple integrated hand gestures/poses, right?

Ideas:
    Character spreading ass cheeks with hands before insertion?
    Hands behind head during BJ and looking at eyes locked on player face. >>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeX7b7DCQAAbAwz.jpg
    Possibly...a handjob?
    How about this? :P >>> http://i.imgur.com/q4dBV2x.jpg
    Or this? >>> http://36.media.tumblr.com/730a976fef75 ... o1_500.jpg
    And finally this? >>> https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... 5GoLb_bIuQ

I've made a few of those happen after various abuse of the physics engine and static options.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:12 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

It is possible to add in some more poses for their hands/arms and with the mood system they could change based on their moods

for the poses the only ones that are not possible are ones with the player laying down although i can fake it by turning the animations 90 degrees(player standing up is player laying down)

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:10 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sorry for my English I use Google translator

@ Eskarn

When can I expect to release this unreal abrupt fashion, when it can be downloaded ?! To be honest I and probably many like to play it straight burn with desire .... :shock: :) :D

Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:16 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

After the holidays are over i can start working on it again

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:50 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

enjoy your holidays and happy new year :)

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:51 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

well i finally updated the game and found some nice new shinny code (Thanks XPA)

Attachment:
riding.jpg
riding.jpg [ 350.89 KiB | Viewed 27927 times ]

Now don't get too excited that barely works and will need a lot more work to get working well

Currently iv taken jiggle and added squat and the gesture squatleg so she goes up and down then aligned the player with her and forced the laydown
after thats all done saiko is going up and down and the player is laying down i just move the player under and with F6 (fly around dev mode) jammed the penis up saiko and took a screenshot

So it barely works but its a start

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:08 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@eskarn nice

ps using dev flycam just button f6 ?

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next