View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Eskarn's RPG idea (IDEA) 
Rank 17
Rank 17

lornt wrote:
Whooah. So you wanna know if i d be interested in a RPG where i d have to farm stuff so i can build dungeons, subdue or buy slaves, and then train/fuck them before eventually selling them ?

Meh..... No really it s an amazing idea. Plz work fast ! :D

The first stuff you showed look great. Keep it up :)

I wish it was done already but learning how to do it all is taking its time :(

Anyway i think i figured out how to make scenes look good, not lag everyone out and have a acceptable files size

This is what the Forrest looks like ingame at 60 fps
Attachment:
forrestprew.jpg
forrestprew.jpg [ 846.34 KiB | Viewed 11853 times ]

The skybox is a rendered out 360 panorama(4096 x 2048) to make it look like there's something past the scene which iv made small so you don't run around at 10fps
There has been some effort gone into getting it looking good running smooth and being small in file size (Forrest is around 30-40MB uncompressed)

Also went exploring the interwebs to find some nice characters and learned how to rig them up so they move/bend correctly
She will be some demon thing might live in the swamp or something
Attachment:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 592.88 KiB | Viewed 11853 times ]

Attachment:
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 573.46 KiB | Viewed 11853 times ]

The characters builds, textures and faces can be changed so there's a whole bunch of different looking peoples i can make
Hairs are interchangeable aswell as the horns
These characters have internals (Vagina Ass Mouth)

The characters that you can fight wont need these so i can add in almost anything i want
Want to fight a flying griffon for a quest to fuck the queen sure why not etc

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:08 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Impressive work so fare.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Are you planning to combine this mod with the expanded Dungeon mod, so the NPC have....well at least a little bit of a brain? :)
Or do you planning something complete different?

lornt wrote:
Whooah. So you wanna know if i d be interested in a RPG where i d have to farm stuff so i can build dungeons, subdue or buy slaves, and then train/fuck them before eventually selling them ?

Meh..... No really it s an amazing idea. Plz work fast ! :D

The first stuff you showed look great. Keep it up :)

If this is the goal...it´s basically Slave Maker 3.5 ( http://slavemaker3.blogspot.de/2015/12/ ... 6a58a781b7 ) in the flesh.... I wouldn´t mind it. :twisted:

Hopefully theres no "new" realease untill then that would might destroy the whole effort you put into this :o

anyway.... do what you can do best...awesome content for the storyplayer, because that´s what it should be "A STORYPLAYER" with... well a story?

People focus to much on the Dungeon itself in my opinion....but that doesn´t belong here

Cheers mate....can´t wait to test it and see it in real action :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:54 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

ItsDamon wrote:
Are you planning to combine this mod with the expanded Dungeon mod, so the NPC have....well at least a little bit of a brain? :)
Or do you planning something complete different?

Something completely different
My goal is to have a semi dynamic storyline with a couple of endings
Shape the lands based on your choices kinda thing

Better look at the skybox
Attachment:
skybox.jpg
skybox.jpg [ 626.02 KiB | Viewed 11791 times ]

ItsDamon wrote:
If this is the goal...it´s basically Slave Maker 3.5 ( http://slavemaker3.blogspot.de/2015/12/ ... 6a58a781b7 ) in the flesh.... I wouldn´t mind it. :twisted:

Its a bit like this but more focus on storys/quests and less on slaves
when you do get one of the girls you will have to work up to that and cheating on them infront of them will be bad(Apparently they will have feelings)
There will always be damsels in distress that will reward you ;)

ItsDamon wrote:
Hopefully theres no "new" realease untill then that would might destroy the whole effort you put into this :o

Yea i got a plan for that
ItsDamon wrote:
anyway.... do what you can do best...awesome content for the storyplayer, because that´s what it should be "A STORYPLAYER" with... well a story?

And there will be a story it will have Swamp witches, Demons, Magic, Womans and I think i could even add a dragon
ItsDamon wrote:
People focus to much on the Dungeon itself in my opinion....but that doesn´t belong here

Nope the dungeon does not belong here unless you piss of the king/queen
ItsDamon wrote:
Cheers mate....can´t wait to test it and see it in real action :twisted: :twisted:

I can't wait either

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:04 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

i don't think you have to worry about new content coming out any time vaguely soon. the rewriting is evidently huge so going to take just shy of forever, lol not literally but feels it so far. overall though awesome job so far, i'm looking forward to this more than anything else atm to be honest. keep up the incredible work brother!!!

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:22 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Whoah models are looking great.

And i second the suggestion to have characters with some brain. I really feel like AI is the one thing that would allow a real step up in realism. Too often, behaviors are ruled and evolve only through farming specific actions.

I fantasize about an xplayer like game where you d have different girls with real different tempers and you d need to actually have a himan like approach to train them. But not sure i ll get to see something like that in my lifetime..

I tried dozens of games (klub 17, xplayer, AA, maid whatnot, etc) and xplayer is by far the best concept and the one that gices the most immersive feeling. But i m sure things could go a lot further.

But i digress. Cheers

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Okay, one thing I noticed with that skybox picture is how obvious it looks where the ground plane meets it. The easiest way to fix this is to cover up the seam with rocks and bushes. Another way is to curve the ground to meet the bottom of the dome.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:48 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

burning wrote:
Okay, one thing I noticed with that skybox picture is how obvious it looks where the ground plane meets it. The easiest way to fix this is to cover up the seam with rocks and bushes. Another way is to curve the ground to meet the bottom of the dome.

Theres 3 parts
The ground with the height map collision
The hills to help block the start of the skybox
The skybox itself

Ill have to play around with it
Im doing the swamp over the weekend then the mines
The house and its parts will be interesting and i think i will separate them into pieces
last time i had them all in 1 place it was 15fps

So it will be like

House
Farmland
Blacksmith
Hot springs / bathhouse (id like to know what one people prefer)

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:38 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

And Eskarn, some new stuff, pics and ideas? :D

Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I think im going to wait until version 4 comes out with its new shiny things that will help alot for this mod
While i could do it now the scenes are going to be smaller and have larger file sizes and not look as good

Currently im modding Fallout4 but after that's done im going to work on the code aspect of the mod and make some short story's like doctors room

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Thu May 05, 2016 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next