View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Glory Hole? Ropes? candle wax? hostel? 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Been playing only recently, 3.5. I'm wondering if any budding modders out there would be able to mod a glory hole in one of the walls next to the toilet. Also, would love to see the incorporation of ropes in a future version or mod. Basically, selecting how you'd like to tie the girl up. This would be something that could be associated with the lifting restraint machine and/or stocks, as well as a bench or piece of furniture she can bend over. Candle wax dripping would be an awesome addition as well, and really improve the BDSM feel.

Another idea I had was taking the game and essentially turning it into a version of the movie hostel, maybe call it Hostile mod or something. I wonder how hard would be to encode binding and blood/shit/piss based torture that actually creates damage to the consenting models, but I think it would be fun from a fantasy standpoint.

Would anyone else like to see similar things?

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:06 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

The ropes have been discussed on the forums before. Afaik they could be made using a special 3d model for the girl. Making them an object that is subjected to the physics engine was deemed an impossibility with 3.5. IMO ropes only work well if they are actually able to squeeze certain parts of the body too...Who knows maybe 4.0 allows for this.

I agree that seeing more bondage related items in fast sex would be nice. I liked the chains and stocks in 3.5 cause you could use them to play with the physics.

I'm not much into the blood and shit kinda thing myself though...

Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:04 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I am waiting for an open-world bondage-simulator were you can tie up a girl like you want since a decade. But no one is making such a game. I hope that Xstoryplayer will improve that part in the future. It would be something special.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]