View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next
 [STORY MOD] Eskarn's Night Out (BETA) 0.8 Update 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I have another one. When I have told them Im a doctor and Saiko caught me fucking secretary Lance is saying the dialogue that triggers the Group story and we are leaving the bar but I think that there should be something else. This happens even if I' m approaching girls by myself

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Lavo wrote:
I have another one. When I have told them Im a doctor and Saiko caught me fucking secretary Lance is saying the dialogue that triggers the Group story and we are leaving the bar but I think that there should be something else. This happens even if I' m approaching girls by myself

Thanks i linked that one to the Monica and Saiko story line
Let me know if it works correctly and bring on the next thing i missed

UPDATED 0.5
Linked fucked secretary to Monica and Saiko Story line
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxl71w0gbqzhojo/Eskarn%27s%20Night%20Out0.5.rar?dl=0

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:41 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi Eskarn!

At first GOOD JOB!!!

I have found something i dont know this is a bug..

I stand in the bar in front of the two girls and have a dialog with them and when I choose A,B,C or D, i must have very luck to continue the dialog and became an answer.

When i switch the position of my nerdy character and move forward, backward or something like, It works sometimes.

Do you understand what I mean?

Sry for my bad english I will learn it soon as possible so you can understand me in the future xD

I love your mods Eskarn you make always a good work thank you for this and make more in the future! :)

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:18 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Update 5 bug:
When picking both saiko and monica, telling that saiko begs me to fuck her and asking to monica to come as well, saiko doesn't show up !

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:13 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Eskarn, thank you for great work. It's a biggest mod for XSP for all time.
When will you upload walkthrough for your mod? I like to find new storylines, but all NPS moving so slow and i can't be patient...
P.S. I found one bug with storyline MONICASOLOFUCK (When i say "Want to catch a fish you have to use a worm *Take cock out*").
When we teleport to elevator she isn't move. I fixed Monicarun0_ref.dat file (in 270 line for me). I remove line "state.dyn.me.do.state2 = NOTHING;" and it is work for me, Monica walk to apartment.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:14 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Dawnshoxx wrote:
Hi Eskarn!

At first GOOD JOB!!!

I have found something i dont know this is a bug..

I stand in the bar in front of the two girls and have a dialog with them and when I choose A,B,C or D, i must have very luck to continue the dialog and became an answer.

When i switch the position of my nerdy character and move forward, backward or something like, It works sometimes.

Do you understand what I mean?

Sry for my bad english I will learn it soon as possible so you can understand me in the future xD

I love your mods Eskarn you make always a good work thank you for this and make more in the future! :)

You have to look at the person you are talking to. You have the person name at the top of the answers window

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

It doesnt work..

can anyone post here the walktrhough?

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

POLL
https://goo.gl/y4Id3r

I will do a basic walk through tomorrow

UPDATED 0.6
Fixed Monica not triggering with "want to catch a fish" (well done itallium that was the problem)
Fixed Saiko not teleporting to apartment (i think)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxl71w0gbqzhojo/Eskarn%27s%20Night%20Out0.6.rar?dl=0

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:42 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Eskarn wrote:
Fixed Saiko not teleporting to apartment (i think)

Solved.

But when I pick up both girl (doing all the talking), say that saiko catch me fucking with monica: both girl go out, lance stay in bar and nothing more happen.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

In the group storyline, when I'm with Monica and Lance comes in afterwards, option B doesn't do anything. He says he'll have to do this the hard way and nothing happens.
I can then change my reply to A and end up with the framed ending, however.
Pretty sure that's a bug.

Also, what is the KN Saiko storyline, and how do I get it? It's the only one I haven't unlocked, can't figure out how.

Edited to add: When you revisit a storyline to go for a different ending (because completionist badges are a thing) the characters spawn in different positions and stay there. In the bar the girls stay outside around the corner, in Saikos Night Out she spawns standing beside you. This causes problems if you need to interact or they need to interact with each other - bar scene, Lance will leave to talk with Saiko but Monica is standing where he wants to go so he just keeps repeating himself and the story hangs. If they don't need to move, then you can proceed normally by running back and forth to give your responses.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next