View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Double Blowjob 
Rank 10
Rank 10

So yeah, these poor girls really want to suck these dicks, but they are stupid dicks. How do I make them smart dicks that want to be sucked properly and maybe even both also cum? We all want this to happen and didn't even know it yet, until now. Really though, I'm thinking end game is like seven or eight heat seeker tentacle dicks that can rape through solid walls and helicopter my rapey ass around town in between, but I am getting a head of myself...
Oh, and look how cool I am for attaching the ma and ini files instead of not doing that ever. I'm a real trendsetter!

Attachment:
twin_penis_filemaker.zip [772.83 KiB]
Downloaded 1162 times

Attachment:
doublebj.png
doublebj.png [ 2.29 MiB | Viewed 25546 times ]

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:49 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

hahaha this is brilliant. Did you get your inspiration from that episode of "2 broke girls"? Kay denning was fucking a dude who had 2 dicks.

Now your gonna have to make a DP version with one dick on top of the other. Thanks man!

Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:44 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nautica wrote:
hahaha this is brilliant. Did you get your inspiration from that episode of "2 broke girls"? Kay denning was fucking a dude who had 2 dicks.

Now your gonna have to make a DP version with one dick on top of the other. Thanks man!

I've tried that too. They act like one penis which I would like to try and get around somehow.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:41 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@glugluclub thanks

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

@glugluclub

And how the hell I take this crap in normal mode? explain humanly ... Or all, do the normal modes in the form of supplements, no not describe the installation and implementation in the pack with the story, then there is no damn fucking fix the problem and then out with it ... I'm furious ... :evil:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:41 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

STRIKER777 wrote:
@glugluclub

And how the hell I take this crap in normal mode? explain humanly ... Or all, do the normal modes in the form of supplements, no not describe the installation and implementation in the pack with the story, then there is no damn fucking fix the problem and then out with it ... I'm furious ... :evil:

I have somebody to answer to the above question?

Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:11 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

STRIKER777 wrote:
@glugluclub

This was not a release it was a request for help. :)

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:18 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

glugluclub wrote:
STRIKER777 wrote:
@glugluclub

This was not a release it was a request for help. :)

@glugluclub please help to put 2 penis on a character?! I'd be very grateful! Modding honestly, I do not rummage...

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:43 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

How do you get this mod to work?

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]