View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 More Clothes (Mod Request) 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I would love to see more modding clothing, for example a new top or new pants.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:28 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

NoobTube3245 wrote:

You and me both man. I know this project isn't "dead" per-se, but in all honestly, I've been lurking on the forums quite a bit for the last few months, and I have to say, with the slew of new video games and distractions away from this project, now would be a great time to hear just a 'squeak' from @xpadmin, even if he just drops in and says "I'm busy, stay tuned, you'll have some news soon". A small interaction from him would be enough to generate enough excitement from past modders -- myself included -- to spur us on to make new stuff.

Personally, I know that this project is still being thought about, and worked on to some degree, I just don't know for a solid fact whether 4.0 is coming this year, next year, or ever.

All I can say is hang tight, someone will say something at some point, I think.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:31 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

IIT0NE wrote:
NoobTube3245 wrote:

You and me both man. I know this project isn't "dead" per-se, but in all honestly, I've been lurking on the forums quite a bit for the last few months, and I have to say, with the slew of new video games and distractions away from this project, now would be a great time to hear just a 'squeak' from @xpadmin, even if he just drops in and says "I'm busy, stay tuned, you'll have some news soon". A small interaction from him would be enough to generate enough excitement from past modders -- myself included -- to spur us on to make new stuff.

Personally, I know that this project is still being thought about, and worked on to some degree, I just don't know for a solid fact whether 4.0 is coming this year, next year, or ever.

All I can say is hang tight, someone will say something at some point, I think.

Even a beta version would be great ;-)

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]