View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Version 3.5 is released 
Rank 16
Rank 16

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/download/

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:13 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Excellent progress...

I have spent hours modding Skyrim to make some of this stuff possible in my after hours game play.
I have not had time to learn the modding with this game but I do thoroughly enjoy what others of done with this.
Amazing job xmoon!

I am stuck in Tentacle Dreams and can't get past the scene in my basement where the creature is doing both girls.
I have had both girls give me a blowjob while being fucked by the creature but nothing happens after that.

Any clues as to what I am missing to move to the next scene?

Appreciate the help.

-Mileco

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:12 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I believe that you have to fuck their mouth deep to satisfy their need.
a little cum won't hirt too..

when you "unlock" a girl, she should say that she's satisfied, or maybe it's a bubble that state that, I don't remember.
but the fact is that you will know when the phase is complete for each girl.
they after a few second, game should go to next step

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:30 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I just upgraded and was blown away by the level of polish since version 1. But I am stuck at the same spot mileco is. I keep getting the clue repeatedly "I think both their mouths need to be deeply penetrated until they are satisfied". Well, I've fucked both their mouths repeatedly, and got a message of thanks from Monica that read, "Oh god Peter, thank you so much" and from Saiko that read, "Aaah, that was so good Peter".

I've gotten both of these messages about 20x each now. I'm definitely missing something, because no matter how many times I get their thanks, I still see the clue pop up in the corner telling me to penetrate their mouths, as if I'm not doing it right.

Don't know if it matters, but Saiko is kind of pissed at me because when I say other things to her, she tells me to "Go away". I think I got her mad at me when the alien fucked her on the table in my room (before Monica shows up) because I was calling her a whore, hahahaha! :lol:

Looking forward to the conclusion of this epic module!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:20 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I got it to work - added cumming on their face when I was done with each girl... not sure if that helped.
Also after finishing the second girl I had to wait a bit for it to acknowledge and then the creature stopped fucking them
and started spraying on them instead. Again this took a while... I think because I am using a slower machine.

Hope this helps you too.

-Mileco

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

i am stuck at the point when you go to sleep after the alien goes dormante and the girls fall asleep, peter wont wake up. i need help i dont know how to wake peter up he has been like this for an hour

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:33 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Go to city overview and do a fast forward on time until sometime in the morning. I think 6 am is enough.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:48 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Can so help me to find what extras are?
Thanks

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:14 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I finally upgraded from 2.X to 3.X with the new story officially being completed, and I've gotta say if there were a reliable torrent around at this point I'd probably be downloading it instead, since the Account Manager is so slow that I'll apparently be spending the next 28 hours waiting for an 880mb download (3.6% per hour). I could torrent that in about 6 minutes. :/

Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:01 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Wulfe

Download should take about 30 minutes (as far as we can see from test locations).
Speed will depend on number of people downloading.

Also try not to download a lot of files at once. Best is to download them 1 at a time, starting with version 3.5.
The version 3.5 patch is not needed if you have recently downloaded 3.5 completely (it is up to date with patch).

We will have new server soon, in about 2 weeks.
If you have a lot of trouble downloading, please contact us at:

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/

Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next