View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 5
Rank 5

The most important thing for me about such Games specially XStoryPlayer is the Sexual Interaction what need to be absolute manually and interactive. XStoryPlayer and Girlvania for example are good attempts, Illusion Games Sex Interaction is "BAD" cause its nothing else as premade Animations with speed Control even when im a Fan of the Hand interaction of certain Games but for the rest i more likely stick to my 3D Animations.

Even though the Interaction atm is pretty clunky and dont really work well after a few Seconds cause its like a Rubberband going shorter and shorter making it impossible to move after a Minute, its a good start. Thats my biggest fear that the Design changes into Animation cycles like PlayClub or HoneySelect etc etc, dont get me wrong i also like this Games but thats nothing i want for XSP, i want the total manual Control.

So i hope that it will stay like that, Sex Control more improved in 4.0 and maybe adding Hand control with a visible Hand or better with the Player Characters Arms and Hands interact. With Hand Control i mean obviously a Hand controlled by the Player to grab Boobs ;) and interact with the Girls even more.

PS: The new Setting sounds and looks really interesting, a whole School is a very good Playground for a Sex Game, a bit obvious but still a damn good Playground cause it can fit and fullfill many many different Fantasies, from Teacher to Office, School to Sports, light to dark.

PSS: Yeah im also curious about an ETA specially cause i want to get into the new Engines Modding capability, i have over "2000" (yeah thats not a typo) Girls i collected over the Years mostly from Video Games what dry out waiting for a nice Sex Game what fit my interest so they can access :-Þ

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:02 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

@WeylandYutani I wouldn't worry about them removing the manual control as that's the main draw of their games. It would be nice if there were some automatic positioning for some more difficult positions (cowgirl and such) but still have manual control after you enter the position.

Since you mentioned Girlvania I'd like to add that it would also be nice if the vagina and anus of the girls in 4.0 could look like they do in it. It's amazing how real the vagina and anus look and how realistically they react.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:31 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Please don't add a hand cursor model for player interaction, It's just going to ruin a good game and make the game clunky to use and will ruin the games immersion in VR.

Automatic positioning is only for fastsex and certain situations within the story, You have commands within fastsex but they desperately need to update them with new keywords.

Vagina models do need to have more accurate models and animations and have hair.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:38 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

My favorite thing in whole game is option to fck those girls (in 3.5v) before story told me to do it :p Idk why, but i like doing it when i'm not supposed to :p

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:06 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

xerwes wrote:
My favorite thing in whole game is option to fck those girls (in 3.5v) before story told me to do it :p Idk why, but i like doing it when i'm not supposed to :p

haha me too =) I forgot where i found it but you can edit the game files to allow things like stripping the girls, opening saikos apartment door and all that. It was great =) If anyone remembers how please do share. I don't have that modified pack folder anymore.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:48 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Looks promising, can't wait

Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:48 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hope to see anything soon. Feedback early and often helps.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:46 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Yes finally som news that things are happening behind the scenes. keep up the good work and yes im gonna buy when its ready, so worth it. Have not search the whole web but i think you are very much alone doing this kind of awesomeness. An open world, more frameless gives it life. keep on the good work and we are cheering on you guys. :D

Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:18 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

This sounds awesome.

I hope you can use some of the ideas from HentHighSchool+, like creating sprays to help you corrupt the students, change their appearance or turn them into a Futa. Maybe even have the parents get involved.

I'm not suggesting a copy of HentHighSchool+, but I think there are some cool things you could add to the non-linear parts of the game.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:44 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

gotsome23 wrote:
This sounds awesome.

I hope you can use some of the ideas from HentHighSchool+, like creating sprays to help you corrupt the students, change their appearance or turn them into a Futa. Maybe even have the parents get involved.

I'm not suggesting a copy of HentHighSchool+, but I think there are some cool things you could add to the non-linear parts of the game.

This is gold.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 84  Next