View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

@xpadmin
I like it and im very happy to see you hold your Word :D
Where can i donate again?
I want to say thanks and want still support the porject even if i already bought Version 4.0 with the last Payment over a Year ago :)

To The Screens:
Im very impressed :)
Its actually more then i assumed till now.
I hope the Gameplay will going like planned last year and i will really enjoy the final game.

Martin

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

THANK YOU JAYSUS!
My prayers (lol nope) were finally answered. I'd like to thank my mom for giving me a birth, Satan for bestowing his blessing upon me, and xpadmin for finally satisfying my thirst for knowledge about the development of XStory. Now I'll have to find something else to moan about.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:23 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

It is great to finally see something from the next version! The character creator is something that will be awesome as well, with the potential for something rather awesome to happen. Be it by either the dev team or the moders, we could and should see the girls from past stories in this version. That would be so cool!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I’m getting a chubby just looking at the buildings.

This looks really, really great. If the girls look half as good as the backgrounds I’ll be absolutely rapt.
xpadmin wrote:
Gameplay
We are currently developing a character creator, that will allow for a lot of characters to be available in this setting.
Each (female) character will have its own mini story that in most cases will make it possible to win her over.

I don’t want to hold you up too much but I would like to just mention my views on the character creator.
I believe the plan was to have one universal mesh used for all the girls. My questions/points are.

1) Once a girl is generated and saved in some way, does that package contain everything that makes up the girl? Body mesh and texture, hair mesh and texture and so on. Or just the information of the mods that have been made. The reason I ask, is because I’ve been involved with modding two other games. Game A saved a copy of the modified mesh in the package and Game B just saved the changes. The problem with Game B was that some people made modifications to the starting mash using third party software. This gave some amazing results but when people download a shared copy of this girl, she didn’t always look the same because the downloader didn’t have the correct modifications to his or her game.

2) If possible I would very much like to be able to modify the starting mesh of the girls in Maya (relating to my above point).

3) What about the cloths, are they going to be a universal fit, just stretched to the body modifications or are we going to custom fit each item to each girl?

Thanks in advance and I think you’re doing a fantastic job.

Smith

P.S. One more thing, does the new game require more graphics power as I am planning on buying a new card, GTX 1050 coming out soon.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

@xpadmin We're very glad to hear from you :D
In all seriousness we believed that you're simply too busy with working on the new engine to answer.

The screenshots look amazing, we eagerly await the day when we'll explore the game from the inside.

However i do have a quick question, let's say that Tentacle Story took place on campus (that's where the Saiko from) If our PC locked the girls in his basement, since they're now under his control - how could they possibly share that information with other girls? Telepathy? XD

And another question - Character creator - for PC? Does that mean we can have... Tentacles? XD Or mandingo?

Okay okay third question - Hentai anatomy or normal anatomy? Will they have Fit all sizes - or actual human limits?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:14 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Mr.Red wrote:
Okay okay third question - Hentai anatomy or normal anatomy? Will they have Fit all sizes - or actual human limits?

How about all the anatomy? Have someone for everyone. Even Centaurs.

HOW TO START MODDING

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:39 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nice job guys! You've obviously been very hard at work. The building looks great, as does the fire extinguisher and the balls. Textures look good too. Even the glass looks good. However, I'd like to play devil's advocate here and ask for a rough, "ballpark" date/month/year for release. :)

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Amazing news guys! Really eager to start testing. Couple of questions though...
From an XStoryPlayer account manager you can tell that version 4 has story line related to football. And new version setting you've described has an university with campus, and I guess football team as well... Does it mean new version is not 3.X, but 4.X?
Would you consider including HTC Vive support? Tbh, it feels like dual wand (both Rift and Vive) would be awesome for dual-hand interaction gameplay! That would make XStory the most immersive adult VR game ever. ;) And I ask for a Vive support, because I'd prefer not to have to buy Rift, on top of Vive.

Anyway, thanks for doing a great work on game progress!

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:48 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I still don't completely understand the long silence, but I have to admit this is looking very very nice.

I'm excited that there's real development going on. Can't wait to see more progress shots and plans.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

This just made my week. I'm really looking forward to being able to make my own characters. Thanks for the update. =)

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 84  Next