View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Bondage expansion 
Rank 4
Rank 4

I really like how the Dark Dreams (BDSM) story was done, especially attention to detail during the BDSM scene. It's probably the only truly interactive bondage scene I've actually seen in a sex game (I probably spent the first 30 minutes of that scene trying to see how many different ways I could pose Samantha, using boxes and whatever else to play round with the physics engine. lol).I know there's a lot of other work that probably takes priority at the moment, but it would be great to see some more bondage and BDSM expansion.

For instance might be pretty cool if the player was able to interactively bind and pose a girl somehow. Maybe using something like anchor points you can "tie" and "attach" to connect different points on rope or leather cuffs, making it so you can put her in all kinds of different positions, depending on basically how you tied her up.

Another idea might be to make it so the rope/leather could be manipulated by the player and adjusted, much like how the clothing system currently works, so you can adjust the rope/leather strap's position to get different results. Like say, sliding a rope loop up her ankles and around her thighs. If that makes any sense. Could be easier to do than a complex "anchor" system, and it would be great for breast bondage and crotch-ties.

More toys and bondage gear would be nice too of course, but I figured it wasn't really worth mentioning much since you guys probably already have some plans there. ;)

Edit: I'm not sure if my description was very clear, so if there's any confusion as to... what the hell I'm talking about, please feel free to say something.

Last edited by LunarEclipse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

sounds good.
dunno how much work it would entail to add this, but the ability to use the cloth you remove would be a nice tough. Shirts, panties if added in future, used as cleave/stuff gags etc.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:34 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I agree with this.

While i was playing with Samantha i really wanted to bind her hands behind her back and try a few different positions like hogtying.

Id really like to see gags and vaginal clamps aswell maybe some static animations like jog on the spot.

Just a few more toys to play with i guess.

Maybe there could be a final level where shes your full time slave and you have a fully kitted out bondage dungeon rather than a few rented items in your apartment :D .

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I totally support this!

More toys, more rigs (a St. Andrew's Cross, for instance, or a Strappado Rope Bondage scenario), and fetishwear!

LunarEclipse, I like your idea of sliding the rope/bonds up and down her limbs to adjust her positioning, very nice indeed.

I hope they can get to it; like you guys, I probably spent more time in the bondage scenario than any other part of the game. Though, I do hope for a storyline that doesn't involve drugging and kidnapping someone :P haha

Tue May 21, 2013 10:29 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

lol im a year late to this discussion i know, I've been reading up on all the suggestions and development plans and progress and really love the direction this game is heading.

i just wanted to say ropes to tie her hands and feet, or tie her to a bed or a table would be great. I attempts to tie her hands behind her back using nipple clamps, (clamped them to her buttcheeks) it worked for a minute or two, then it crashed the game. Considering how many people there are out there with bondage fetishes (such as myself ), a good dungeon and some ropes, duct tape or handcuffs for would be a great addition. have attachment points on the wrists, waist, ankles and neck and random hooks or chains with rings on them hanging from the walls as attach points for the cuffs as well. This can be done with leather belts and bracelets to keep the realism.
I assume this would only be useable in "ragdoll mode" where the girl isn't in a set position. Only time its really needed. such a limp character in that mode, it sure is hard to keep her from sliding away :D

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:41 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

A shibari rig like http://www.shibarisex.com/wp-content/up ... ctions.jpg could be very useful for this. Lots of tie points and interactions with genitalia.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:30 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will look if we can implement this expansion as a fast sex game after version 3.0

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

friendly wrote:
A shibari rig like http://www.shibarisex.com/wp-content/up ... ctions.jpg could be very useful for this. Lots of tie points and interactions with genitalia.

Perfect, gives you grab points and tie points.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]