View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Dress Request 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi guys

I found xstory last month, after i tried demo i was sure that putting some money into your hands is right choice so i decided to get full version of game. I must say it was totally worth it.

Anyway, what id like to have in future in game is more clothing, especially clothes like in the picture.

Also i like the white dress in the second story and id like to have it later to be able to dress all woman models into this white dress.

Thanks, Machinefeera.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Not a bad dress :D
Maybe there could be a story set in space? just giving ideas

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:38 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

There are already plans for a story set in space :D

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:22 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

More variety in clothes would be a great thing.

I hope the game will have trousers and shorts on the next versions.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:43 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Dynamic layered clothing, rips and tears, sci-fi suits, living armor, and panties pushed to the side. These are a few of my favorite things.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

More layers would be a big thing. Doing some sort of base from which community can create their own clothes could be something to prioritize: why not outsource something rather simple (after suitable workflow has been found for) but tedious task for the community? =)

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:27 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Just bought the game or paid for download last night...whatever.
Finished the game already, or that is finished the two story lines and opened up the "fast sex."

The game artwork is really great but the game has got along way to go to getting it right is this not correct?

Is there a DEV Roadmap link so I can see what is in the works?

Sorry I went off topic, I actually meant to say it would be really much better in game if there were more clothes to take off the girls. Although it's great that every chick in the game wears no panties it wouldn't be the worse thing to have to take them off to get into the girls....errrr pants. Having just bought the game YESTERDAY, one of the more exciting things is taking off the girls clothes so I'd say Please more rather than less.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:55 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

johnman wrote:
The game artwork is really great but the game has got along way to go to getting it right is this not correct?

Yes the game still is not finalized. But there is work going on to it.

johnman wrote:
Is there a DEV Roadmap link so I can see what is in the works?

No there is no such thing , but you can check in the forum (more specifically in the screenshots section) for updates being worked out

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:38 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Ye, thats what i like most about this game (Apart from almost full interactivity), undressing girls. I mean in all other games undressing girl is made by simply switching her model so you dont feel like it is in any way a bit realistic, it is not fluent....you know what i mean. But thats what they did extremely well in this game, thats what makes this game special and only one on the market. More clothe options will make much more combinations ingame, we have 4 girls and imagine having (even if it would be full set) 10 cloth sets, you have 40 diferent combinations to play with. Now add more layers such as underwear, socks, jackets and we have something amazing. I hope you got my idea.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

^ Completely agree.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next