View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Curvy girls, "Campaign mode" 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Sup Devs, great game, but there is still a lot of space for improvement.
What I can think of right now is.. I would like to see some large breasts in your game. Some nice curvaceous girls.
Maybe some kind of sliders at "Fast sex", so we can optimize girls bodies too.
Also, something like "Campaign" would be nice. Where you have the whole city with girls in it for yourself. In the beginning you choose apartment, you need to earn money, attend work, there are night clubs and stuff. You can meet girls there or at bars or online, etc etc.
Keep up the good work, we stay by your side. :D

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

No reply from admin? Well, that just makes me sad. :cry:
There are many large breasts lovers, I think you should look into that.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry for late reply (I sometimes have to talk with developers to know what is realistic feature wise).

Sliders for the body that determine elements like: [breast size, waist size, height, body fat] are difficult for us to make, because of the physics of the body.

What would be realistic is a new girl with large breasts. To implement large breasts correctly they also have to self collide, so that would need to be added to the engine.
Samantha has about cup D, a new girl could be derived from her with cup G (we try to make them look natural).

Or where you thinking more along the lines of enormous breasts that take up to 1/3 of the girls body?

Attachment:
cupG.jpg
cupG.jpg [ 15.48 KiB | Viewed 21232 times ]

-------

The campain mode is certainly a good gaming concept. The idea of having all stories playing in a large environment (so you can play more at once) would indeed be great.
When XStoryPlayer is grown up, this would certainly be our next step.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

As sliders are difficult to implement in the short term, I do say the featured girl does look appealing to me. A more curvy lady like that in the collection is always going to be a plus. :)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

xpadmin wrote:
Sorry for late reply (I sometimes have to talk with developers to know what is realistic feature wise).

Sliders for the body that determine elements like: [breast size, waist size, height, body fat] are difficult for us to make, because of the physics of the body.

What would be realistic is a new girl with large breasts. To implement large breasts correctly they also have to self collide, so that would need to be added to the engine.
Samantha has about cup D, a new girl could be derived from her with cup G (we try to make them look natural).

Or where you thinking more along the lines of enormous breasts that take up to 1/3 of the girls body?

Cup G sounds about right, I would even go for H cup. :D
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward for the girl. Hope more will come.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'm not that "big" (haha... ha... ha... ... ha...) on big boobs but variety is what makes a story and a game thrive, so I'm all for it.

But I would be very interested in hearing more about a campaign mode ASAP. I'd even go as far as to say that it should be a bigger focus than stories, especially when it's being considered to open the game up to user-generated content, cause a "campaign" and/or sandbox environment with some sort of persistence and RP elements would be very nice and, at least to me, more interesting than ten run-of-the-mill sex stories that have been done a bazillion times in every other sex game ever (although the control and perspective certainly add something new to them, no doubt about it).

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The concept of a "Campaign mode" is indeed how what we finally want to make the game into.

But we are a small team and development takes a lot of time, so we want to work towards the "ideal" product by several releases that gradually work towards the final product.

Also the forum helps us a lot in finding out what people like/dislike in the game, and because of it we are now first focusing more on the characters responses.

Also opening the script and textures, movies so people can add there own content to some degree is what we want to do.

But again we are a small team, so it make some time before all is in there.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Although a small team. I believe you will produce the best erotica game in the web, witch will make you the biggest competitor against others.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I have to agree, a BBW or Chubby girl would be nice. It wouldn't be a bad theme for a dream perhaps? Julio cast into the role of a chubby chaser going to another dating site/singles bar would be fun. And it would be good to see if you can run multiple models on screen at the same time.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Ocean wrote:
I have to agree, a BBW or Chubby girl would be nice. It wouldn't be a bad theme for a dream perhaps? Julio cast into the role of a chubby chaser going to another dating site/singles bar would be fun. And it would be good to see if you can run multiple models on screen at the same time.

I didn't say BBW or Chubby. I don't want a fat girl. I was talking about a slim one, but with the right curves. More curvaceous than the girls that are in the game now. Just a girl with a really nice figure and big tits. Something like Danni Ashe. That lady, in her prime, had the most beatiful body I have ever seen in my entire life.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next