View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Feet (Physics/Textures) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

While the game's foot textures are already much more advanced than 99% of video games (Especially Skyrim: http://i.imgur.com/4SC6PFx.jpg ), I would love to see slightly higher resolutions for the feet, the soles particularly. With the number of other amazing textures present in the game, I hope that request wouldn't be too difficult to consider.

Now comes the difficult one. Toe physics. It may be asking a lot, but it would be great to have a slightly bendable foot model with individual toe physics. Foot fetishism is one of the most prevalent fetishes, so this type of addition wouldn't affect an extremely small number of users. Each toe having some room to move around would work so well with the tongue addition that I believe you have planned. Again, you're already ahead of the majority of other games with your feet, adding additional physics would only secure your place at the top of the adult game world.

If it's not possible with your current resources, I understand completely. But if there is any hope, even for much later updates, I'd love to know if it could be done.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will open the textures in next release, but toe physics will have somewhat lower priority.
We are also adding more tongue movement.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

xpadmin wrote:
We will open the textures in next release, but toe physics will have somewhat lower priority.
We are also adding more tongue movement.

Thanks for the quick reply! Good to hear about the textures and the tongue. Do you think something like toe physics would be possible?

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is possible, but we have a lot of things to do that have a higher priority at the moment, so it will not be in the next release. But if more people request this, we will surely add it in the future.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

xpadmin wrote:
It is possible, but we have a lot of things to do that have a higher priority at the moment, so it will not be in the next release. But if more people request this, we will surely add it in the future.

I understand! Thanks for another quick reply. Just the possibility excites me! Hopefully some other folks would like to see that sometime in the future as well.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I support Tobz idea. But i can understand if other things have a higher priority. Toe physics + tongue/liking would be awesome.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I support this, physics on each individual finger would be a great feature and as tob said, Foot fetishism is one of the most prevalent fetishes
and the addition of a tongue would be nice

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:08 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Toe physics sounds like a great idea to me also! Can't wait for the tongue in the next update (and hopefully toes sometime after ;) )

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:17 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Toe physics would definitely be a commodity we could use in this game

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I support toe physics completely. Great idea.

:D

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next