View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Some suggestions 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi,

Very nice game, the physics simulation really adds realism. I would like to suggest some additional features which I think would add value to the game and would be "low hanging fruit" in terms of implementation effort:

More simulation of the girl's mental state. Currently there is a little bit feeling of having a very good Real Doll simulation (which is still better than other sex games manage).
  • It seems you can't make the girls orgasm (or maybe I'm just doing it wrong...)
  • You can whip a girl endlessly without more than a "please don't"
  • Doing the things she says not to do (anal, pee on face, etc.) do not seem to have any effect on her behavior

She already has the unhappy and angry expressions, you could build on those:
  • Make her cry when really unhappy (adding tears should be easy with the fluid simulation, some new sound effects needed though)
  • Make her start swearing and threatening you when angry
  • When you do things she does not like, she either becomes unhappy or angry, depending on girl
  • When unhappy or angry, she might refuse oral sex and turn her head away
  • If you whip her too much, she might lose consciousness (just close eyes and let the body go full ragdoll, like the coma position). Perhaps you could wake her up by peeing on her ;)
  • Too rough mouth fuck might make her throw up eventually (again, should be simple with the fluid simulation, though you would need a lot of it)
  • Add a "horny" state (no new expression needed really), when she will suggest things to do (what exactly would depend on the girl) rather than being completely passive. She already sometimes suggests things, but those are just text - I mean things like her asking "Could you please fuck my ass?" and saying yes will change her pose to accommodate that. And her talking while you fuck her ass should reflect that you are doing what she asked (e.g., "Thank you")

Other ideas:
  • A pose for Jenna that puts her in the shower
  • An oral sex pose for Jenna where she has pulled herself up halfway from the pool - not on the stairs though, somewhere on the edge of the pool
  • Make the girl pee on command (in any pose, it is just fluid simulation again - might get interesting if she has her clothes on though)
  • Threesome poses where there are two girls and you can penetrate either of them (either next to each other in the same pose, or in a 69 position) - this one might have technical difficulties though, depending on how the simulation works, and definitely increases hardware requirements
  • Animated threesome poses - like above, but the girls are in an animated 69 (or other girl-on-girl) position

Finally, pay attention to the audio - it can really destroy the immersion when the sounds the girl makes sound like they were done by different actors or with entirely different acoustics. E.g. the sound Jenna makes when fastening nipple clamps often sounds really strange, like there is huge echo or something.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good suggestions.

Our main focus for creating the context for the girls at the moment is in the stories themselves.
The fast sex option is indeed limited AI wise, and is meant more as a bonus for when you finished playing the stories.

We have decided in favour of developing more stories at the moment. This because there are a lot of erotic simulators out there but
the story element in combination with the physics is what makes XStoryPlayer unique and sets it apart from other adult games we think.

Of course developing new stories will also mean the fast sex simulation element will be extended with more features as well.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hooray!! More stories and ladies! (hopefully new poses, positions too)

And I hope you get even more ambitious with the stories; meaning choices and branching stories.

This could be very simple branches, like at the conclusion of the Wet Dream story deciding to invite either Jenna or Tiffany for another sex scene in your bachelor pad.

Or more complex where the story progresses differently depending on if you are nice, tricky or forceful with your partner. I really like the Dark Dreams story and punishing your bitchy boss, but imagine if their were different paths to have your way with her; seduction, blackmail...

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

I agree with branching story lines. It would be nice to have some choices. An expansion of the wet dreams with perhaps the ability to have multiple girl friends to visit would be great. Variety as always is the spice of life. I would also like to see more poses added and perhaps have two girls over for some additional fun, :twisted:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Branching would indeed make the replay-ability of the stories much greater.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Doing stories first is probably a good choice - you need to make money too, and in current business model you will only get new revenue from existing customers if there are new stories. Your current pricing model seems quite reasonable, I hope you will soon have more content for me to buy ;)

Also, while the AI in stories is probably more scripted than simulated, some of the other suggestions could probably be useful in stories too.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]