View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 my suggestions 
Rank 4
Rank 4

lordsilly wrote:
Much as I respect the effort you've put into this, I'm not sure this plays to the strengths of the game. I mean there are plenty of adult games out there with pretty deep roleplay immersion, it's not like that's an original concept. However, I've never been able to play a game before where one can slap the girl's tit's/ass and have it jiggle realistically in real time.

Personally, I'd rather focus was put onto what can be done in the sex scenes rather than roleplay immersion, that's the real unique thing this game has going for it and that's what should be concentrated on IMO.

Dude, I think you're making a very common mistake in people. Sorry to tell you but do not have the possession only of truth. And not to say what they have to do the programmers, if not, contribute ideas. To you it may be that you like more simple games, of which sex come alone, with only advance in history. My personally way I like more reward, I expect an erotic game, sex is also one game, because if I start to play a game is to play, not watch a movie 3d interactive.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

lordsilly wrote:
Much as I respect the effort you've put into this, I'm not sure this plays to the strengths of the game. I mean there are plenty of adult games out there with pretty deep roleplay immersion, it's not like that's an original concept. However, I've never been able to play a game before where one can slap the girl's tit's/ass and have it jiggle realistically in real time.

Personally, I'd rather focus was put onto what can be done in the sex scenes rather than roleplay immersion, that's the real unique thing this game has going for it and that's what should be concentrated on IMO.

I fully agree to what lordsilly said.

@santosanto: Thumbs up for a great suggestion that you clearly spent a lot of time maturing and thinking over! I feel that something like what you suggest would be the right way to take this game in the (very) long run. But to be realistic there is a looong way to go before something like your suggestion should even be contemplated. :) In short: You did a great job on this gameplay description, but the game is far from ready, so maybe better wait and see how it evolves.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:36 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I also think to have rolayplay elements for the sake of roleplaying is the biggest mistake you can make in this game.
This game is no RPG it is an adult sex game.
So roleplay elements should be only implemented to make things more immersive/realistic.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

lordsilly wrote:

Plenty adult games with deep roleplay? Name one, pro. L o L.

The roleplay element+sex scenes is much better than just sex scenes.

This game, with its great physics+RPG content, campaign, etc would be epicly good and one of a kind!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

santosanto: Respect, brother. Great job and a lot of effort. This is the way I see this game going.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:22 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Inquisitor wrote:
lordsilly wrote:

I fully agree to what lordsilly said.

@santosanto: Thumbs up for a great suggestion that you clearly spent a lot of time maturing and thinking over! I feel that something like what you suggest would be the right way to take this game in the (very) long run. But to be realistic there is a looong way to go before something like your suggestion should even be contemplated. :) In short: You did a great job on this gameplay description, but the game is far from ready, so maybe better wait and see how it evolves.

I'm pretty sure he said as much in his post. He realizes this is a long way off, but he wanted to share his thoughts anyways. It is always the best policy in software development to get things out in the open early. It allows ideas to evolve and greatly reduces the chance of wasted work down the road.

@Santo- you really did a great job on this. I'm not sure how long this took you, but it is easily professional quality work.

I might make a suggestion that it's more efficient to allow all characters to romance every female. This way all the work that goes into creating the models, AI, and scripting for each encounter is seen by every player and not just a single job. The game would feel like a longer adventure instead of a series of smaller quests with different characters. A big part of the draw of an RPG is permanence and character investment. If I have to keep creating new characters after 3 female encounters, its like you are fighting against that.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2