View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Bigger butts 
Rank 3
Rank 3

A request of mine is to give the girl models a bigger butt, or maybe add a model with a big butt, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see that happen since the next update will include different Penis models and breast models. A nice ass would go swell with the feature update, or at least a feature in free-mode where you can change the girl's butt, breast, and maybe other body part sizes (even height for that matter). I think that that would be perfect

Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

While I agree with this, I think the current focus should remain on the core gameplay features at least until version 2.2 is out.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Are we talking Kim K big ol' fake butt? or Jen Selter's sexy natural ass? lol.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:38 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

New user here going through existing feature requests. This gets my vote as well.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:26 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

even better would be ass and tits sliders. =) I know thats not really possible given the textures and the collision mesh but it would be bad ass.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica wrote:
even better would be ass and tits sliders. =) I know thats not really possible given the textures and the collision mesh but it would be bad ass.

Just having 3 settings would be a huge jump in variety, for the tits, ass and body frame size respectively. 5 would be even better. Interchangeable bolt on parts.

Saiko fits all the "small" parameters nicely.
Monica fits all the "large" parameters nicely, except for possibly more ass.
Samantha fits for "medium" very nicely.
and if we round out to 5,
Tiffany/Jenna fits for "thin" body type nicely.
Latisha works for a "thick" body style if you gave her a little more ass.

tack on a little head & hairstyle interchangeability and you've got suddenly several more girls available. It'd be worth exploring to see if it's technically feasible for the engine.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Someguy01 wrote:
Nautica wrote:

Just having 3 settings would be a huge jump in variety, for the tits, ass and body frame size respectively. 5 would be even better. Interchangeable bolt on parts.

Saiko fits all the "small" parameters nicely.
Monica fits all the "large" parameters nicely, except for possibly more ass.
Samantha fits for "medium" very nicely.
and if we round out to 5,
Tiffany/Jenna fits for "thin" body type nicely.
Latisha works for a "thick" body style if you gave her a little more ass.

tack on a little head & hairstyle interchangeability and you've got suddenly several more girls available. It'd be worth exploring to see if it's technically feasible for the engine.

Indeed! this would add even more verity, and be even easier I suspect when we get all girls in fast sex mode. Even mixing and matching body options would fiction well enough as rudimentary character customisation,

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Slowly but surely were getting there. I think eventually that's the gameplan they have, mix and match the varieties of girls they have, But once someone figures out a surefire way to import SFM models, its game on. Endless possibilities. you can have a gargoyle come in and fuck the girls, or even fuck a gargoyle if that's your cup of tea lol. Love the possibilities here.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:25 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica wrote:
or even fuck a gargoyle if that's your cup of tea

Perhaps the first time in the history of ever that I've seen those words strung together... :)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]