View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 More Grab Points: Head & Hips 
Rank 7
Rank 7

It would be nice to have more grab points to move the models... in most poses you can grab the arm or leg and pull it around to some effect. But it would also be nice to be able to grab the head or hips to move the model around.

Head grabbing would lead to obvious and hot results, and the head and neck joints already seem to have pretty good limits for range of motion (as noticed with head tracking when you try to get a BJ with a large tool, her head snaps back but not too far). I really want to grab lovely Tiffany's head. :D

The hip grabbing might be a little tricky as the hips seem anchored (with just a little give before they reset) in most poses but would lead to more fun and flexibility. Even if we can only manipulate the hips on one axis (with the mouse wheel after a grab perhaps?) it would be tremendous. For example in Dark Dreams Sam's doggy pose is pretty low to the ground and its hard to get vaginal we grab hips and in that pose can push her hips lower or lift them higher, meanwhile in the cage you could pull her hips back toward the bars for other play (this one might not work that cage is pretty cramped). Another example with one of Jenna poses she is sitting too far back on the bed to do many things, for that pose an ability to drag her hips forward toward the edge of the bed would make this a much more versatile pose.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Adding to the above allowing the knee and hip to bend will also help with certain poses. More grab points on the body would be a bonus as well. :)

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Should be feasible, we add it to the next release

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Yes,we really need more freedom for the girl.
Very often(if not always) they are glued at fixed coordinates.
Example:when i tell Jenna(i believe) to lay down on the bed i would like to fuck her,but i can not because she is to far away from the edge.

So yes,more movement freedom is highly desired.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]