View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Feature Suggestions 
Rank 10
Rank 10

I have read through some other posts and I couldn't find any similar suggestions, sorry if someone already mentioned any of the following...

- It will be nice if the girls moved around more and did more things on their own.
Like if Samantha used different gym equipment, you must then also be able to see her walking from / to the equipment.

- You must in general be able to see the girls walk / move from one point / position to another, and it will be nice if they can remove their own clothes while you're watching (by request and on their own in some stories).
Like when Jenna went to the shower in the story... We must have been able to watch her walking to the shower and while she undressed herself.

- Most of the girls should wear bottom underwear; preferably a g-string (normal, micro or crotchless) without a bra.

- Maybe at a later stage you can consider to also make it possible to ask the girls to do sexual stuff on their own? Like for instance if you ask her to finger herself, then she must be able to do it.

- What about making it possible for the girls (or at least some of them) to squirt when they orgasm?

- The girls must literally become wet when they get horny.

- Camel toes and nipple stands will also be nice... ;)

Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:18 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

- It will be nice if the girls moved around more and did more things on their own.
Like if Samantha used different gym equipment, you must then also be able to see her walking from / to the equipment.

- You must in general be able to see the girls walk / move from one point / position to another, and it will be nice if they can remove their own clothes while you're watching (by request and on their own in some stories).
Like when Jenna went to the shower in the story... We must have been able to watch her walking to the shower and while she undressed herself.

There will be more mobility in version 3.0, removing the need for cross fading scenes as much as possible is a goal for XStoryPlayer whether or not they'll be able to dress themselves is not something I think has been addressed at this point though.

- Most of the girls should wear bottom underwear; preferably a g-string (normal, micro or crotchless) without a bra.

Underwear wasn't possible in version 2.1 due to technical restrictions at the time. There will be underwear in version 3, along with more advanced clothing. See the movie posted in this thread for more details.

- Maybe at a later stage you can consider to also make it possible to ask the girls to do sexual stuff on their own? Like for instance if you ask her to finger herself, then she must be able to do it.
Can't say with certainty if this has been officially addressed...

- What about making it possible for the girls (or at least some of them) to squirt when they orgasm?
- The girls must literally become wet when they get horny.

I can't talk for gushing but I do believe that they will get wet in version 3. I know that in version 2.1 they have functional tear ducts, so functional Skene's ducts should be easy.

- Camel toes and nipple stands will also be nice... ;)

I don't believe this has been addressed officially and I can't speak for how form fitting version 3 clothing will be.

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:31 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

"There will be more mobility in version 3.0, removing the need for cross fading scenes as much as possible is a goal for XStoryPlayer whether or not they'll be able to dress themselves is not something I think has been addressed at this point though."

Awesome! Thanks for the link. I also got these replies from Asimo...
"Absolutely agree. In the next version the girls move a lot more. A girl can decide to walk to another room. Also you can interact and direct her movements."
"Undressing is more hard to implement. But I think this feature will also be added in the future somehow."

--------
"Underwear wasn't possible in version 2.1 due to technical restrictions at the time. There will be underwear in version 3, along with more advanced clothing. See the movie posted in this thread for more details."

Great! I have seen the video and everything looks very good, but it sucks a bit that the "stockings are not cloth" and that "they cannot be pulled off".
--------
"Can't say with certainty if this has been officially addressed..."

I really hope so! :)
--------
"I can't talk for gushing but I do believe that they will get wet in version 3. I know that in version 2.1 they have functional tear ducts, so functional Skene's ducts should be easy."

I noticed the sweat and tears when spanking Samantha while she was chained up; loved it!! ;) :mrgreen:
Well, if they have functional Skene's glands then they should also be able to squirt when they orgasm. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

--------
"I don't believe this has been addressed officially and I can't speak for how form fitting version 3 clothing will be."

I have also asked Asimo about this, still waiting for a response. Will let you know what he says...

Last edited by XENOMORTIS on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:18 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

This is what Asimo said regarding camel toes and nipple stands in the new version...
Quote:
These elements are not implemented as new features.

N.b.
Of course the girls can have somewhat of a camel toe.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

A few more suggestions:

- You must be able to dim the lights in your apartment; maybe by clicking & holding on the light switch.

- It will also be nice if it's possible to look through keyholes in future versions where the girls do stuff on their own; like at showers, their rooms, etc.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]