View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Female model update requests 
Rank 17
Rank 17

SpiderJeru wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:
I'm personally hopping that the option to use downgraded versions models is included at some point. I mean like, models that are considered suitable for PS2 cinematic scene. I can only get about 15 FPS on my system, and I think the high polygon, highly detailed models are to blame.

I mean, XSP models have detail they normally wouldn't need...

Then why should they downgrade the game, it really comes down to you upgrading your rig.

What TheMohawkNinja said. The option to use downgraded models. The more people who can play XSP at a favorable frame rate, the more favorable word of mouth will be.

Also, if rig jockeys start using custom XSP scenes to show off their rig as a way to win pissing contests about who has the best hardware, that would be a huge source of free advertising.

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:16 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Pickled Cow wrote:
SpiderJeru wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:
I'm personally hopping that the option to use downgraded versions models is included at some point. I mean like, models that are considered suitable for PS2 cinematic scene. I can only get about 15 FPS on my system, and I think the high polygon, highly detailed models are to blame.

I mean, XSP models have detail they normally wouldn't need...

Then why should they downgrade the game, it really comes down to you upgrading your rig.

What TheMohawkNinja said. The option to use downgraded models. The more people who can play XSP at a favorable frame rate, the more favorable word of mouth will be.

Also, if rig jockeys start using custom XSP scenes to show off their rig as a way to win pissing contests about who has the best hardware, that would be a huge source of free advertising.

I don't know if the phrasing you chose was supposed to be an insult, it wouldn't be your first time. But I'm not really going to argue with you. It's just your general attitude towards others which seem to be summed up in : My ideas are the only ones valid, everyone elses are stupid and not going to be included in the game.
But you are not making the game, you are not even a part of the dev team.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

SpiderJeru wrote:
I don't know if the phrasing you chose was supposed to be an insult, it wouldn't be your first time. But I'm not really going to argue with you. It's just your general attitude towards others which seem to be summed up in : My ideas are the only ones valid, everyone elses are stupid and not going to be included in the game.
But you are not making the game, you are not even a part of the dev team.

-First of all: you should have use italicized text within quotation marks when you summed up attitude instead of proceeding it with a colon.

-Second: That's not my general attitude at all. When I participate in a suggestion thread, I expand on that suggestion and/or highlight what can come of them. If I can't make a post that meets one of those two criteria, and in a way that I personally consider to be a constructive information, then I choose not to post at all

The only suggestion for I have downright shot down is the one that involved mandatory participation of an incest scenario to progress the game, and I only shot down the mandatory participation part. There are so many suggestions I've wanted to attack for being misogynist, but I haven't because it wouldn't be constructive towards creating a better XStoryPlayer. Also, as a principle, I don't attack freedom of speech. I just don't.

-Third: There is no real point of pointing out that I'm not a member of the dev team because no one on this forum is part of the dev team. With the exception of XPadmin.

Well, possible exception to be honest. Does anyone actually know who controls the XPadmin account? Is XPadmin "Asimo" of offbeatr and Naughty Machinima? Is XPadmin the Public Relations Representive of X Moon Productions? Is XPadmin the entire dev team just using one account? Or is XPadmin a figment of our imagination???

HOW TO START MODDING

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:44 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

And that's a great possibility to stop this and get back to the topic, guys (or girls) ;)

Sooo... yeah, who is XPadmin actually? Great question^^

Attachments:
duty_calls.png
duty_calls.png [ 13.77 KiB | Viewed 9498 times ]

Last edited by thepayne on Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

8-) I disagree

the model right now looks kinda of athletic ; the model you describe seems to me to be a big or large women which is also a preference
and could be a options to change the body style of a model is up to the maker of this game to put body style option its more work for him
so I would like a thinner body

Tue May 06, 2014 6:53 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

thepayne wrote:

I can't see this image.

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue May 06, 2014 8:11 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Pickled Cow wrote:
thepayne wrote: