View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Female model update requests 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi Xmoon team. You guys have done a great job with this games.

Lets start small i hope. I have a few what I think are necessary updates/changes to the female models. These would greatly improve overall experience.

- Wider hips (I'm finding it to be too narrow)

- Larger butts

- Higher resolution to the models (The BG are fairly low res so upping the quality of the females would make it soo much better, unless it hampers performance too much)

- Volume to the breasts, like Monica (Finding them a little airbagish when interacting with them)

- Not so stiff arms (They very straight arms, its a little weird when they stand there with dead straight arms, somewhat robotic)

- Female pleasure meter (This would make it so much fun know that you are doing the right or wrong thing with constantly reading about it)

- When shes horny (I would love see theirs pussies wet and even dripping when they reach a certain hornyness level)

- Animation (Is key here) (They all move to mechanically. I'm an animator and seeing how they move bothers me. :cry: )

- Sound effects (Sorry to say sounds effects are not that great in some areas, especially walking, ehh. Girls sexual sounds are not to bad, would also like here a somewhat squishing sounds when penetrating.)

Thanks again for an awesome game.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:05 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Almost everything is included in the next update (3.x) ;) I think the wider hips and larger butts are a per character decision
Have you seen the two new ones - Monica and Saiko

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

thepayne wrote:
Almost everything is included in the next update (3.x) ;) I think the wider hips and larger butts are a per character decision
Have you seen the two new ones - Monica and Saiko

Thats fricking great. For the wider hips I meant to say anatomically it doesn't look correct. The shoulders seem way wider than the hips that's all.

I've seen the Monica model and I love it alot maybe a little to much, but I have not seen the Saiko model yet.

Thanks for the feedback.

Update ---

I just watched the Saiko video. I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Once the next update comes out, the people in the community that have good 3D modelling skills should be able to help you out with this.

As for the pleasure meter, the next update is supposed to have female orgasms, so if I study up on the scripting enough, I might be able to make a pleasure meter. However, that's if and only if it's possible to add objects to a HUD-of-sorts without too much difficulty.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
Once the next update comes out, the people in the community that have good 3D modelling skills should be able to help you out with this.

As for the pleasure meter, the next update is supposed to have female orgasms, so if I study up on the scripting enough, I might be able to make a pleasure meter. However, that's if and only if it's possible to add objects to a HUD-of-sorts without too much difficulty.

Thanks for the response.

On the 3D side I can model the modifications. So in the new version can mods could be applied?

On pleasure meter that would be awesome if you can work something out. It would be rad.

We'll / Xmoon just have to figure out the UI as the game uses a very minimalistic design already.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I'm personally hopping that the option to use downgraded versions models is included at some point. I mean like, models that are considered suitable for PS2 cinematic scene. I can only get about 15 FPS on my system, and I think the high polygon, highly detailed models are to blame.

I mean, XSP models have detail they normally wouldn't need...

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Pickled Cow wrote:
I'm personally hopping that the option to use downgraded versions models is included at some point. I mean like, models that are considered suitable for PS2 cinematic scene. I can only get about 15 FPS on my system, and I think the high polygon, highly detailed models are to blame.

He said the framerate should be better for 3.x. The engine was not really efficient and he worked a lot on that. I would quote him, but that's too much of a hassle for me atm. Gotta trust me ;)

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Draico wrote:
On the 3D side I can model the modifications. So in the new version can mods could be applied?

Yes, the next update is going to include a scripting tool, and users will be able to import their own objects.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:45 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Pickled Cow wrote:

Then why should they downgrade the game, it really comes down to you upgrading your rig.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

SpiderJeru wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:

Then why should they downgrade the game, it really comes down to you upgrading your rig.

Having many people spend hundreds of dollars buying new hardware vs. lowering the resolution on some textures.

The latter is far more cost efficient than the former.

You must also understand that it's not about "downgrading" the game, so much as it is putting an option in the options menu to use lower resolution textures, so that you and I can play with hi-res, while someone else with a weaker computer can play with the same FPS at a lower res.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next