View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Fast sex unlock changes 
Rank 7
Rank 7

I think that how fast sex is unlocked needs to be changed, might work now but when more stories are added it will take forever to unlock it.
My suggestion is that for every new "Chapter" completed that scene and character are unlocked for fast sex, and also you should really add a separate choice for location and girl, so we can have more variation with which girl we take where. And maybe add the other locations as well like pool and gym to the fast sex : )

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:28 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree.

In the next version "fast sex" will be different then it currently is.
It will contain short stories, where you directly dive into the sex scenes of the larger stories.

It will therefore also be more suitable for modding because you don't need to create a complete story to make it interesting.
If you for example change some textures and colors and save it as a fast sex "story" pack, you and others can add it to the fast sex menu.
This is simply done by adding the pack to the pack directory, and it will automatically insert itself to the fast sex story menu.

There will also be no need to unlock the options.
The stories will aim at XStoryPlayer players that like a more complete game experience.
The "fast sex" scene will aim at XStoryPlayer players that want a more direct approach towards adult gaming.
(Of course these groups are not mutually exclusive)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:15 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Sounds great! I absolutly prefere the stories as i think its the games biggest strength atm, but sometimes its nice with the fast sex just to try some stuff out : p

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:32 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sounds very good :) You guys are really thinking this through!

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]