View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 deeper penetration 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Right now you can't penetrate any of the girls all that deep. In the future (especially with the inclusion of tentacles) I'd like to see the ability to penetrate a girl all the way from her ass to her mouth or the other way around. I know it's not exactly realistic, but it's a big fetish of mine.

I'd also like to see bigger dildos and holes that can stretch a bit further. ;)

Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Not going to happen in the official version :D . Too freaky, not mainstream enough.
Will have to be modded

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:43 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Well, I'm a 3D modeller, so if I could get together with someone who knows how to get models in and out of the game, I could easily modify the models to allow this. Been thinking about asking the team if they need help modelling stuff, cause I'd love to help speed up development.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

In fact, they could use some help with modelling.

Quote:
If you have made a 3d model (preferable of erotic nature) like for example: Clamps, Penises, Dildo's, Girls, Hair, you can post renderings of them here.

If you allow us to use the model(s) in XStoryPlayer licence free, that would be great!

If you like us to pay for them (license free) that's also possible if the models are good.

Send a message to "admin[at]xmoonproductions[dot]org" for exchanging data and models.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:50 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

bummer6 wrote:
Well, I'm a 3D modeller, so if I could get together with someone who knows how to get models in and out of the game, I could easily modify the models to allow this. Been thinking about asking the team if they need help modelling stuff, cause I'd love to help speed up development.

welcome and thanks we need any help

modderman maybe know this he has good hacking skills

the users has some ideas can you make 3d models for users

agree faster development but not forget the claim "when its done its done"

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]