View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 the girls' verbal intelligence... 
Rank 13
Rank 13

I would wish for their rudimentary AI to have the wits to answer questions like 'what am I?' and 'what are you?' by other than 'i don't know' or 'maybe later'.
also, that I should be able to tell them what to call me, without it necessarily being my name.

just a thought i had.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:17 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

What kind of answer do you want?
Some long debate finishing when the player tips: "Si fallor sum" or "Je pense, donc je suis" or something easier like a brief exposition on phylogenetics?

Both of them are possible with the new scripting capabilities! :D

Although I would welcome any improvement on their verbal intelligence. In the current state is very limited.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:31 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Maybe one could consider giving them learning AIs, ones like cleverbot has.
But those are limited, too and are difficult to write

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:32 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

can't we mod in whatever responses we want? If not that would be a cool thing to be able to do eventually. Lets say you have saved scene with a girl. The system would work as follows.

while in game, open the dialogue menus (or command console.)

so you'd type in something like
/command/ "cow"
/response/ "moo"

so now, when you say
"The cow jumps over the moon" she says "moo"

for combo words and smarter girls with complexity, you add multiples so pretend you have the same girl, and she is already programed to say "moo" but you want to use "cow" in a different context as well.

so here you would type
/command/ "cow"+"moon"
/Response/ "don't have a cow man"

now when you say "the cow jumps over the moon"
she says "don't have a cow man"

but if you say "the cow jumps over the potato"
she still says "moo" because you didn't say "moon" and "cow" you just said "cow"

this system could work to mimic complexity and intelligence if enough variables were allowed and enough time were spent "training" the girl. You would be creating a personality as you play. the longer you play and the more things you teach her, the more complex and interesting the girl becomes.
There would have to be some sort of command to undo responses, just in case you find conflicts while talking to her.

So lets say i don't want her to respond with "moo" anymore when i say "cow".
you simply type

/UnlearnR/ "moo"
or
/UnlearnC/"cow"
and that removes that command from her response list.
"R" standing for "response" and "C" standing for "command"

This would be a pretty awesome feature to implement eventually. People could create full personalities and post them as mods, so if you don't feel like making your own girl complex and the stock responses aren't enough for you, you can just download one someone else "trained".

Obviously i don't want to any chick to say moo or cow during sex, but you get my point. :D It's possible to make seemingly intelligent girls with 4 simple commands using the same structure used to control the position changes already in the game. EXAMPLE: as is, when you say "suck" she gets into blowjob position.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:55 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

We could make it a collaborate thing. People are adding new dialogue possibilities etc and uploading them as mods and others combine them into one mod.
That way the girls would get better and better over time. Of course the dialogue should fit the girls. If you want different behaviour you would need another mod.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Yeah i think that would be the point. to have a mod called "personality profile" just defining the girls responses to you talking to her. That would make peoples stories much more immersive. You could combine...
-a personality profile
-a modded girl
-a story
-some objects (props and such)
-a player model

and have a whole new immersive environment in 1 combo mod. Making them separate parts allows you to interchange aspects, it doesn't prevent you from combining them as a packaged mod. As far as i know all this is already modable in the next release of the game. I'm not really sure about the "personality profile" though, but i think with a little scripting it can be done. it all depends on if the devs make that part of the game changeable... which i don't see why they wouldn't.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

here is good tech demo about integrate realistic speaking look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniMsN53ZPI

Mon May 02, 2016 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]