View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Hole Resistances and Preferences? 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Hey there,

Ok, so something occured to me today that I figured I would:
A. Ask about.
B. See if it's implemented already or if it will be possible through modding.

I'm wondering if it will be possible to mod/edit the resistances for the penetration of the girl's holes, in V3. What I mean is something like a 'tightness' control to decide how difficult penetration is. A small object (like a pen) might go in easily, but when trying to put your penis in, it's so tight that you have to go slow at first until after you have gone all the way in.

Also, Is it possible to give a girl preferences to Anal/Vaginal/Blowjobs...and preferences on a per-toy basis.

Example: I model two dildos. One is a very slick stainless-steel type dildo, the other is a pink rubber dildo that has rows of spikes/nubs. Can I set it so that the one dildo is easily accepted, but the other dildo might cause fear/pain?

Just wondering...

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:34 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I'm not sure about the new release, but i know in 2.1 the physics only take size into consideration not friction from surface topography. I don't think they altered the physics much since they weren't broken, but size does make a diffrence. It would be cool if you could adjust things like that. You may be able to make a model with her own sets of toys that work like that with just her. But to do it on the stock girls would require it to be a feature. Would be awesome, but idk if it's in there yet. 7%! We'll know soon =)

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]