View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 This is not A request....more an inquiry... 
Rank 12
Rank 12

So... modding and creating objects for XSP has been on my mind a lot lately (As you can tell from some of my threads :P)....and I got to thinking about the use of toys and such in the game. Which got me to wondering...

Is it possibly in V3, even only theoretically, to have 'male' sex toys? Meaning things like a fleshlight? I mean, if someone were to model it and attach bones/physics, it should be, right?

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:19 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

MasterAaran wrote:
So... modding and creating objects for XSP has been on my mind a lot lately (As you can tell from some of my threads :P)....and I got to thinking about the use of toys and such in the game. Which got me to wondering...

Is it possibly in V3, even only theoretically, to have 'male' sex toys? Meaning things like a fleshlight? I mean, if someone were to model it and attach bones/physics, it should be, right?

I'm sorry, making vaginas attached to women is possible, but canned vaginas are completely out of the question programing wise.

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:13 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Pickled Cow wrote:
MasterAaran wrote:

I'm sorry, making vaginas attached to women is possible, but canned vaginas are completely out of the question programing wise.

I'm no 3D modelling expert, but why would this be? If you can model one in Maya, and use the 3.0 scripting engine to give it the specific tightness, friction, etc that you want, why couldn't you implement one into the game?

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:23 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:
MasterAaran wrote:

I'm no 3D modelling expert, but why would this be? If you can model one in Maya, and use the 3.0 scripting engine to give it the specific tightness, friction, etc that you want, why couldn't you implement one into the game?

:P I'm thinking he MIGHT have been using sarcasm to get a point across :P....

Simply that my original question is a little dumb, since if we can have them attached to women, it's only logical we can have them 'canned' as it were...

I was just running the idea by everyone. Mainly due to the fact that I'm a kinky dude sometimes and I was thinking how cool it would be to be able to model an in-game vagina off of the 'Bad dragon' line of male masturbators. But even just having a scene where the player is 'lonely' and has to turn to a fleshlight to get his relief...before his life begins to look up again...come to think of that, that would be a good opening for an alternate 'Dark Dreams'....

For that matter...I would like to see some alternate penis models that are not ONLY human.....ahem...uh...a....ahem....

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:48 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

MasterAaran wrote:

:P I'm thinking he MIGHT have been using sarcasm to get a point across :P....

Simply that my original question is a little dumb, since if we can have them attached to women, it's only logical we can have them 'canned' as it were...

I was just running the idea by everyone. Mainly due to the fact that I'm a kinky dude sometimes and I was thinking how cool it would be to be able to model an in-game vagina off of the 'Bad dragon' line of male masturbators. But even just having a scene where the player is 'lonely' and has to turn to a fleshlight to get his relief...before his life begins to look up again...come to think of that, that would be a good opening for an alternate 'Dark Dreams'....

For that matter...I would like to see some alternate penis models that are not ONLY human.....ahem...uh...a....ahem....

Internet sarcasm fails me...

Also... "bad dragon"? I mean, I get that it sounds badass and all, but... that just sounds like a weird name for a sex toy.

Also... methinks that the tentacle monster will give you those non-human penis models, LOL!

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:00 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

TheMohawkNinja wrote:

Also... "bad dragon"? I mean, I get that it sounds badass and all, but... that just sounds like a weird name for a sex toy.

Bad Dragon is actually the company name, I believe. But trust me it's appropriate for a lot of their toys.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:20 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

TheMohawkNinja wrote:

Internet sarcasm fails me...

Also... methinks that the tentacle monster will give you those non-human penis models, LOL!

Malachai wrote:
Bad Dragon is actually the company name, I believe. But trust me it's appropriate for a lot of their toys.

Yes, 'Bad Dragon'... They are a sex toy company that caters specifically to 'furries' or people who want animal shaped dildo's and male masturbators. I told you I was kinky....

So in that context, the name isn't that strange.

And yes, I'm sure that the tentacle monsters will do just that ;)... though I was thinking more along the lines of a dog-shaped one, or a horse-cock shaped one...that old traditional 'hung like a horse'... Hell, I would be happy with a scene with a woman getting railed by those...it's fantasy, it can get as crazy as any hentai storyline!!

Now...I'll..uh...just...you know...disappear for a while... now that I've...come out about all this stuff...yeah....

Though considering the sort of game's website we're on...being a sex game and all...I would hope that there wouldn't be too much hatred for strange kinks....

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:22 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

MasterAaran wrote:
Now...I'll..uh...just...you know...disappear for a while... now that I've...come out about all this stuff...yeah....

Though considering the sort of game's website we're on...being a sex game and all...I would hope that there wouldn't be too much hatred for strange kinks....

Oh, trust me... you're not the only one whose going to show off heir weirder side when the scripting comes out. I've been studying up on the code to try and wrap my head around as much of it as possible without actually having the ability to run any of it. It's been quite the learning experience.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:38 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

In 3.0? Not sure if there is game object type to tell game what to do with such thing. Depend if object that are not characters can detect penis/toys to do animate. Am sure admin could make a type of object in an update if that is what need.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:58 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

" canned vaginas" :lol: /Thread :lol: seriously though Male sex toys would be as easy to implement as female toys... as long as the players ability to hold those items as needed to stroke his salami is there. I spent about 20 minutes one day in the 2.1 the gym trying to get the garbage can lid to stay on my dick....Don't judge me, It was early on and i couldn't find all the trash, Samantha wouldn't get off the damn treadmill, so naturally i played with my cock and the giant frisbee... i later discovered you cannot knock her off that treadmill with the broom or garbage can lid. =(

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next