View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Positions, various others 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I noticed you added a riding position in 3.0 (awesome by the way). I would recommend cow girl/on top positions and giving your character the ability to lay down to make use of it and command her to ride you for example.

All forms of voice/audio, etc implemented. The orgasm portion is a step in the right direction, but needs work (variety).

Responses to touch would be solid as well.

Either way 3.0 is a huge step in the right direction, but still a little cardboardish. The positions, movement, and overall control commands need to be increased 10-fold (yes I realize you're a small team, this is constructive feedback, the work you've done here is impressive). Wish I was a coder/designer, alas I'm a humble network architect.

Unrelated:
Oculus looks solid enough as well, but more options would be nice (sensitivity). I would make it as developed as possible for the Oculus to prep for its coming release in a few months, you'll bring in a lot of interest that way. Being owned by Facebook at this juncture pretty much secures they won't give up on it easily (especially at the cost of that acquisition).

Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, cow girl on top where the main character lies down is something that we definitely want to add.

Also nice with Oculus Rift on :mrgreen:

Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:16 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I don't know how did you managed to perform the riding position ?

Is it the riding of the chair with Monica ? (in the story)

Or is there any other riding ? lol

It would be fantastic that the girl performs the riding on your dick...

Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:11 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

There is no shortage of positions that would be super awesome in this game. I am glad that cowgirl is something that will be likely in the future, even more so since it would make one hell of a screenshot to have one of the girls standing up from riding while cum is dripping from her pussy or ass. I will be very happy when doggy returns. Tityfucking would also be great when it comes along as well.
Oh and while I am on a rant here, a piledriver position would be very hot too, one with the girl strapped to a table.

Oh the possibilities :lol:

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:43 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

New user here going through existing feature requests. This gets my vote as well. Overload us with positions so we are spoiled for choice.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]