View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Change girl/room, not both at the same time. 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hey all, maybe I am just completely missing it but for the fast sex option I can't see a way to change the room you are in, it just changes with the girl which is kind of annoying. It would be nice to select the scene and girl separately.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:49 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

XOIIO wrote:
Hey all, maybe I am just completely missing it but for the fast sex option I can't see a way to change the room you are in, it just changes with the girl which is kind of annoying. It would be nice to select the scene and girl separately.

If you mean the fast sex option for the scenes from Tentacle Dreams, those are just taken directly from the story as far as I can tell. If you want variety, there's the dungeon. And for real variety, the mods are coming.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

XOIIO wrote:

I'm currently working on a mod that will allow access to room 3b in fastsex mode and I'm also trying to see what I can do about the city overhead screen in this mode. This would be easier if I could find out how to change the basement in story-mode to the dungeon from fastsex mode :p

Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:23 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I'm on 2.1, and I can't find a way to change which room you are in, you pick the girl and they are in the room from the story, that's it. Maybe in the preview they updated it but I can't log in to get the preview.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:52 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

XOIIO wrote:
I'm on 2.1, and I can't find a way to change which room you are in, you pick the girl and they are in the room from the story, that's it. Maybe in the preview they updated it but I can't log in to get the preview.

The girls will always be stuck in their same rooms in 2.1

v3 introduces modding, which will eventually allow you to put girls wherever you want.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]