View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Automatic emotions 
Rank 11
Rank 11

It's fun to play with the girls' emotions and vary their responses using the panel. But it's missing the most important part - changes in emotion.

I mean I'd like to be able to piss off a willing girl by doing things she doesn't like. Piss on Monica, for example, and rather than rubbing it in she should get pissed off at you. Maybe Saiko could feel the same way about vaginal penetration - let her be "saving herself for marriage" and only want oral and anal. Put it in her cunt and she gets angry.

Likewise take an angry girl and do her right, she should mellow out. Saiko really wants it in the butt. Monica seriously wants her tits whipped. Or something like that. Takes them from angry to happy again.

Best of all will be letting the players try to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:22 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Sounds tempting. Im not 100% sure but i think that is already possible through modding the game files.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:45 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I would really love a feature like this. If it's sweettalking and seducing a frightened girl or whipping an angry girl into submission, this would just offer so many possibilities!

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:00 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

It's absolutely possible and I'm using it in what I've been working on. Unfortunately, I've been terribly busy as of late and haven't had the free time. Changing the mood is easy.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:11 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

You can change their emotions and some other things when in the dungeon just bring up the menu with escape and change the emotion and if that (or some other minor feature) is all you change you will continue with the changed emotion. I like to put them in the stocks then switch to "scared".

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Gamesman wrote:
You can change their emotions and some other things when in the dungeon just bring up the menu with escape and change the emotion and if that (or some other minor feature) is all you change you will continue with the changed emotion. I like to put them in the stocks then switch to "scared".

You did notice the word "automatic" in the thread's title, didn't you? :twisted:

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]