View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Customization / creation 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'd really like some way to be creative with this game.

- Character customization.
- Dress creation by user.
- Room creation by user

But Mainly

- Pose editor / Story creator

3D sex villa, if i can name it, give a very nice opportunity for player to create their own story with the Pose edit / sequencer option.
But 3D sex villa got no physic at all and this game could easily took the place if you could give us those 2 options.

I'd really like to be able to create my own pose and my own story with this game. And more share with other my creations.

Personally, i wont spend lots of time and money on a game i can't modify to my own desire.
I wont pass the broom 2 times lol ... once a story is done, it's done, once all story are finish, a game is dead for me.

Keep going, so far the game looks good. Story are'nt to bad, girls are a bit ugly, but the base is strong.

sry for bad English.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:57 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I don't know how hard would it be to implement this features, but I feel like most of it is already in the game.

In so called puppet mode you can drag girl around, bend her joints and kinda make your own poses, but the problem is they fall apart easily. Would be great if with a press of a button you could freeze girl in her current pose and maybe export it into a file to share with others.

About animations, again I have no idea how it works, but it seems that game engine can do smooth transitions between different poses, so let's say we make two custom poses and with another command start a loop between them with speed control and some easing so it won't look like a robot dance.

Maybe there'll be a way to this things in Maya, but I think it would be much more fun for players to do it ingame.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:14 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Regarding animation, I think this will be possible. There is a folder with .bvh files, which are motion capture files. Sadly, like the obj files, they are encrypted / converted and there is no information atm on how to convert those.

Many bvh's are freely available and it would be great if we could add more animations like this.

The freeze pose feature has been requested before by me, I don't think it would be too hard to implement.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]