View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Fun with cum and xray 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi,

didn't find a post with this subject.
You have a nice cum system, maybe you can extend that with little effort to open up some options.

- You already can make her open her mouth. You could integrate a option to show you your cum in her mouth after she sucked you dry or you came into her otherwise.

- let her swallow it, maybe with a animation, the textoption already exists as i remember.

- use a funnel or container to feed her with your cum or fill her vagina.
/edit ---> did i see something like that in a 3.0 video of someone? (sry i do not have "not yet" access to that version)

///////////////////////

- ad a at first simple 2d xray vision like a little window at the right where you can see your dick penetrating her throat or her vagina or ass or whatever (a switchable window or view if you wish to see it). I thought about this after i read the "get pregnant/use a condom" discussion on another thread. Than i remembered something i saw some time ago in a comic-like picture maybe a anime?
This give some nice options for minigames or detailing without to much effort, like
- penetrating her deeper (as mentioned elsewhere)
- super easy vagina/mouth/ass variations without changing the modell (like another texture or the tightness)
- creampie variations
- mouth creampie variations like deep throat or just filling her up.
- pentrate the cervix
-someone requestet a enema or did a see a injection type thing in the game? Inject cum with it directly into her uterus and so on.
- impregnate her maybe with a minigame where you have to hit the egg or whatever, just brainstorming here.
- Mingame for fingering her / hitting the g-spot
- endless modding potential

I think you can please many fetishes with that mechanic, and i think its simple. A 2d version is easier to build than a 3d version and just has do be linked to actions that are already in the game. Adjust the pacing to give the 2d animation its time. For example could the 3d modell react to a very tight pussy or to something you stuffed inside her.
Later it could be replaced with a 3d version when ever you feel you have the time or find a creative modder.
Maybe this is a option to extend some lack of detail in a way where you just have to modify the pacing of a animation to give the 2d version the time to to whatever happens inside her.
I think the big task here would be to not make it comical because this could kill the atmosphere.
Sry if me english is lacking.

/edit .. googled it for some time now .. not that this style fit your game in any way, i post it to give you a impression what i'm talking about.

greetings

Last edited by Blade on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:15 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

welcome blade and good idea :D

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:34 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi and thanks.
To see someone have the guts to do that is hilarious.

Through your forum i came accross some other games in this genre and litteraly laughed my ass of that all of this exists, i had no idea.
i realy wish you a fuckton of success with this!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]