View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Inventory 
Rank 9
Rank 9

It occurred to me that it'd be nice to have an "inventory" function in the game, where you can stash items like your ID badge. It bugs me from a gameplay perspective to just drop the badge because you don't need it anymore, and if the game develops further, there are lots of floors on that office building where the badge could be important.

Plus, I think it'd be nice to be able to smuggle toys into rooms/scenarios, and not have to go back and forth.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:20 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

To expand a bit on the inventory idea, while a single card can be held by the player, for simple cards (plural) and certain amounts of cash (if cash is needed for future stories, etc.) a wallet item should be "equipped". Otherwise, it's something you'll have to hold onto.

It was discussed sometime ago about adding RPG elements to the game, which I still support. If that's the case, being able to store certain items into a virtual inventory that acts as your character's wallet, backpack, bag, etc. would be a good idea. With a keystroke, you could access the virtual inventory, which would bring up an interface showing all of the items you have stored. To a limit of course. I doubt you could fit ALL your sex toys into one bag. Then just click the item you want, then the inventory would automatically close and the item you clicked would then be held in your hand.

To put items in the inventory just pick the item up, press the inventory button and drop it into a free area inside the interface.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:40 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I agree with this idea :)

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:52 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I agree inventory be good if game get large environment/many area for story or if more RPG element introduce. Could open possibility for story. Also likely text inventory could be made. Type command with item in hand and info is save about item and it delete. Then command to list item and other command to put item back into world.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:19 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

good idea :D

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]