View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 More default interactions 
Rank 8
Rank 8

I love this game... best damn sex game ever.

a few things i'd like to see are.

The ability to sit on chair and beds

The ability to lay down on your back on a bed or on the floor so that the woman can ride you.

The ability spank with your one hands.

The ability to lick and kiss the woman lips, vagina and asshole.

Have the pussy produce more mucus and drip when the woman is aroused.

I'd like to see the woman react more to all stimulation no matter what position they are in. It seems that they only notice certain things depending on what position they are in. For instance in free mode if you ask the woman to lay down on the bed she only want you to touch her and use a vibrator. She doesn't get stimulated by anything else. I feel like the woman should be able to cum any time you stroke them or arouse them in any position.

They also need to understand more commands. like "shake your tits for me" or "what is your favorite position?"

Just thinking out loud :)

This game is only going to continue to be more and more amazing.

Thank you!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:34 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you,

We will definitely add more position and first player features like hands in the future.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:50 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@YuJuJo good ideas :D
@xpadmin nice :D

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Will the controls change for sex as well so we don't literally walk backwards then forward then backward then forward again to 'thrust'? Also will there be an option to have the female move during 'missionary'? It's already a pain to pull off on own.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:00 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

6DarkRaven9 wrote:
Will the controls change for sex as well so we don't literally walk backwards then forward then backward then forward again to 'thrust'? Also will there be an option to have the female move during 'missionary'? It's already a pain to pull off on own.

From the current Pre-Release of 3.0, we actually have the girls doing their share of the work. They currently have their own movements when being fucked from behind. You can go "hands free" for the duration of it and she'll get herself off. You can participate, of course. ;)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]