View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Would love to see a sybian and a strapon in game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

So, there are mods that allow playing with two girls at the same time now. Definately time for strapon-mode!

I'm not sure how putting it on a girl could be implemented - maybe as a piece of clothing in the dungeon menu? - but it should allow the following actions:

• - a standing girl penetrating another girl in the standing position, vaginally and anally
  • - a kneeling girl penetrating another girl laying on the bed, vaginally and anally... would be even better if it was also possible to mouthfuck the kneeling girl at the same time...
  • - a standing girl giving a kneeling girl a nice mouthfuck
  • - personal dream: two girls humping in the doggy position, with the girl wearing the strapon being useable from behind, too... so she just transmits the movements of the guy behind her ;)

aaand a sybian. One of those clit-teasers without a moving dildo on it... maybe with a stationary vibrator. The girl should crouch on it, arms behind her back or limp at her sides and react to the teasing, which would be controlled by a remote. The position should allow to use her mouth for some added fun ;)

oooooh.... and another one maybe... wall mounted dildo. Kinda like the ground based pole we got now. But this one is put on the wall (maybe height-adjustable, due to the height differences of the girls) and she should use the movements used for fucking them when standing right now. Would be great to also use their mouth then, too.

Yes, I know... I've got a bit of an oral fetish :oops:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:36 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

There are all sorts of theories as to why a woman sucking on your pee-stick is so popular with the geezers. I say, why does it matter? if the woman can feel empowered by it, and the man can feel dominant, both at the same time, what's the harm? :P

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]