View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Constructive Critique/Feature request 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I like your product enough that I am glad I got it though I would love for the two older stories to work in the new improved version. I have had alot of adult games from Illusion to ThriX and I like your BJ better than most and I like the way she bucks back against you as she gets off... very nice and hot.

But since I only had one story to run I will talk about one item that drives me nuts so far. Linear story progression, almost all games of these types have it unfortunately but I actually wanted to do something with my boss after the creature dozed off... Tried for a hour (became a goal) to see if i could move her,make it break... though I did get her under the table in some very awkward positions none I could do much with.

Also next position fixes I would like to see is her sitting on bed legs spread for BJ and her lying for sex not just dildo...

Anyway keep up the good work hope to see the first two stories updated soon... would rather see that in the next few months than any new one.. with of course some of the above updates for the dungeon or free sex.

Thank you!!

:ugeek:

P.S. maybe include (with permission of course) some of the better mods/addons out there in the download for easy installation. I have seen lots of games get good traction with gamers by having a big modding presence.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]