View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hump button? 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I was wondering if you could change/add a hump button so you wouldn't have to repeatedly walk back and forth into the girl when you want to put your penis in her. I'm not sure if this has changed in v3 as I've only played v2 but if it hasn't like like to see some other way to have sex rather than just walking back and fourth as it's a bit tiring after a while and it looks kind of clunky.

Edit: Also maybe an "excitement" level bar (or some form of arousal) for you (or the girls but they can already orgasm so it doesn't really need a bar) so you could balance that out rather than just pressing a button to cum.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:04 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

As a matter of fact, I'm looking into making the player cum automatically, along with controlling all states of arousal.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

burning wrote:
As a matter of fact, I'm looking into making the player cum automatically, along with controlling all states of arousal.

Nice! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Fed wrote:
burning wrote:

Note that I'm not at all certain it's possible, though I've been too busy to really get into the code.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:35 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

We really need 3 speeds.

Gentle, because you like the girl
Standard, because it's well, the standard
and...
ASS-POUNDING DESTRUCTION, because Monica really deserves it. :)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:54 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

burning wrote:
Fed wrote:
burning wrote:

Note that I'm not at all certain it's possible, though I've been too busy to really get into the code.

If it's not possible now I'd like to see it implemented into the game later. In my opinion an automated arousal system is a must even if it's only optional, it would add more depth and immersion to this game.
Someguy01 wrote:
We really need 3 speeds.

Gentle, because you like the girl
Standard, because it's well, the standard
and...
ASS-POUNDING DESTRUCTION, because Monica really deserves it. :)

I do really like the speed idea however it may be nice to be able to dictate the speed yourself. Kind of like now but instead of walking back and fourth the more you press a button the faster you hump type thing.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:32 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I am totally ok with more speeds, 5, 7, whatever works, but at minimum the 3 I listed, for the reasons listed. Monica deserves it. :)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:34 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

yeah ! I'm definitely looking for this !
Arousal level (for every character), autofuck (girl or man), speed meter, auto cum

I hope it will be added in the next features of the Game engine !

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]