View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 X-Ray/Cross Section view 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I demand a cross section yyy I mean WE demand a cross section/x ray view!... because I think many people would like that :D. When you move the cam a certain angle you can see that girls have "things" inside so I don't think it should be a problem to just make it visible (transparent skin around vagina area). BTW Sorry for my english :P

Also it would be nic to add some new camera angles/zoom and maybe poses/animations? Like in illusion hentai games, for example: artificial girl 3 where girls can even jump on us and start having sex and we can't controll them, that would be awesome :D

Keep on doing this awesome game! :D

Sun May 10, 2015 6:14 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

good idea :D

Mon May 11, 2015 4:28 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Oh wait I just noticed (but not sure if it was in game of from mods) that there are some other camera angles (dick cam, srsly? :lol: ) so I don't think there is much more here to improve... maybe non fixed camera (so you can switch from fps to like free cam and set it at any angle/height you want. But still more detailed insides of vagina + transparent skin in that area and maybe a bit better fluid physic (it is already great but checkout Nvidia Fles physic demo, that's some pretty crazy stuff :D ). What I want to say is that fluid indeed look and behaves (at least when it collides with clothing/body) good but it lacks surface tension/volume/density, these are just little dots/balls that stick to girl but it doesn't behave as real fluid (when you cum inside girl you shouldn't be able to cum as much as you can now, the fluid just disappears whereas it should stay inside and flow out) so that's another thing to consider.

Also when are you planning to release something like girl customization editor/more poses?

Mon May 11, 2015 6:11 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Oh and another thing that came to my mind was to maybe increase the limit of visible fluid do that you could cum so much in girls mouth that her belly would become bigger? Sounds weird? Yes! But it's kinky and we like kinky stuff (and possibly too weird for some people :lol: )

Mon May 11, 2015 7:16 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

A couple things I want to point out:
The x-ray thing only really works in 2D and when it comes to the models, transparent skin or whatever isn't going to get you a cross-section. A special model would have to be made and any change in angle is going to ruin the effect.
The other thing is that dynamic fluids are really computationally expensive. What we have right now is absolutely amazing. It might be possible to make it yet more realistic, but the tradeoff would be less cum or a higher hardware requirement.
Making the belly expand with cum should be doable and it's a popular fetish, so that's a great suggestion.

Mon May 11, 2015 10:42 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I don't see why it would not work. The girl has a vaigna inside her so making skin above it transparent (not completly, could be adjusted with a simple slider) would make it visible, it could also be only half visible, while physic simulation and collision model would be there, just not visible so penis wouldn't just "pop out" of it and made it's way through her belly xD

As for the fluids, Nvidia Physx fluid take advantage of GPU power but even with CPU it should be possible with modern hardware.

Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok8ThRR-59Q

it's a very old physx demo showing fluid physic and I know they aren't realistic but I could run this demo on 9600gt at 1680x1050 in 2008 at good framerate.

Now we have this:

https://youtu.be/ffgRC3kvA_k?t=3m49s

In short what we have here is the most realistic simulation of water ever + it interacts with everything + tearable clothes, it's well optimized and runs perfect on my rig (2560x1440, 60 fps, 50% gpu usage, GTX 770 [3 year old card]).

What's funny is that if I hit "1" too much in xmoonplayer and there is a lot of cum on screen my fps goes down to 30 and below even though that my gpu is running around 20-40% at 800 mhz and cpu usage is around 20% and it dropes frames... optimization... It's all about the optimization, current hardware is well beyond what this game needs :P

Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]